Titanium stainless steel ring and clad today

fongu

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got out for a few hours today and my At/Pro was really acting up. Found a ring with TMA-316L from China and thought it was stainless steel, but was hoping it was white gold. Ran the trademark on the search engine and it was titanium stainless steel. Glad I found it tho. 6 quarters, 1 nickel and
7 pennies. No time for photos, but hope to get caught up and post some photos later this week. HH

Upvote 0

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Great that you got out for a few hours; nice going on the titanium /SS ring.:icon_thumright:

I wish you continued success

Lorraine

OP
OP
F

fongu

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Saw a huge snake and thought it might be a rubber snake, but glad I shook my scoop at it instead of touching it. Right where I enter the water and laying on some beer cans piled up by the sea wall at the river. Glad I was careful and should have known better because it was 78 degrees and there was a dead rattlesnake in the road after church Sunday. Sometimes I get a little careless, but the little voice in my head saved me again. Found out today the ring is just stainless steel, China lied once again to sell their products. Just glad I found a ring, even if it's stainless. A faint skull & crossbones is on the outside of the band.
Hope to break out the wetsuit Saturday and work the deeper water. Two ladies were walking the part of the river that is dry and told me she stepped on a small alligator and it scared her as much as the alligator. Everytime I got into deeper water and stepped on a limb or rock, I could hear jaws music. Lol

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I first started detecting I found a nice band that I thought was white gold...it was marked 316...found out it was stainless steel.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread