First Gold OF 2015

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was lucky enough to be invited to go hunting with Lookindown, BigMike and Davidfl last Friday on the west coast.... First time we have met and we had a great time....

It was a great day to hunt, water temperature was about 73, mid 80s forecasted for high temps 6" surf, a light wind, thousands of people on the beach and lots of eye candy too!

We hit the water about 09:30 am and quit about 7pm with a :45 minute lunch break.

Below are my finds for the day, 6 pennies, 4 nickels, 6 dimes, 3 quarters, an ear plug, a junk belly ring, another junk earringa a GI dog tag ( will try to trace down to return) and now the good stuff, a small silver pirate head that slides on a chain, and a 14k gold wedding ring with tiny chips...Ring weighs 6.3 grams of 14k....

Thanks for the invite guys, had a blast...

40aaca4b760de8311f62359ccbe12f3c.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

frogmaster-riviera

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2014
Greece, French Riviera, Switzerland, North Italy
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Excalibur IIS, Sea Hunter MK II, Ebinger Seacon, Quest Pro, XP Deus, Deteknix Quest Pro, Makro Pointer, Xpointer diver & Wader
Primary Interest:
Other
OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey TH with those find the Miata will receive shortly new add ons for sure....
In fact my Mazda is waiting on a full custom wrap right now, hope to have it done with in the next 10 days...

Here is the color wrap, only difference is I'm doing the grill and wheels in 24kt gold metallic wrap, and it will have metallic flake with a higher gloss in body wrao.......

ab30e2eb536fccd123c8165af29acfb4.jpg

frogmaster-riviera

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2014
Greece, French Riviera, Switzerland, North Italy
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Excalibur IIS, Sea Hunter MK II, Ebinger Seacon, Quest Pro, XP Deus, Deteknix Quest Pro, Makro Pointer, Xpointer diver & Wader
Primary Interest:
Other
In fact my Mazda is waiting on a full custom wrap right now, hope to have it done with in the next 10 days...

Here is the color wrap, only difference is I'm doing the grill and wheels in 24kt gold metallic wrap, and it will have metallic flake with a higher gloss in body wrao.......

:icon_thumright:

Men and their cars....

Just a little shot taken while driving on our unlimited speed highways... I know it can makes you dream overseas and for persons like me driving in the US (espacially on the east coast) feel like I'm sleeping during hours and hours behind the steering wheel :
I prefer an "active driving style" :censored:

IMG_0517.JPG

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread