cocoa beach lost chain/charm=(
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Sep 2006

cocoa beach lost chain/charm=(

Please if anyone can help. My husband is a firefighter. We surfed last week in Cocoa beach Florida 15th st south and his chain came off along with the saint christopher his mother gave him when he played baseball for the NY Mets, and a charm that was mine that I gave him when we met that said daddys little girl=( It really means a lot and he is a hard worker who never treats himself to anything, He just gives. PLEASE IF FOUND BE HONEST! OR if anyone has heard of this please contact me! I have pictures to verify upon request.
    Thank you for your time
    COCOA BEACH

15TH ST SOUTH, ABOUTH 30FEET OUT FROM THE SHORELINE AND HAS BEEN ABOUT A 3 TO 4 FT SWELL EVERY SINCE HE LOST IT=(

Dec 2003
    Western Schuylkill County
    MINELAB EXPLORER SE PRO ....... Garrett Pro Pointer…… Sovereign XS-2 Pro
    33564 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Re: cocoa beach lost chain/charm=(

I moved your Post here.

Hopefully a Local Beach Hunter will see it.

Good Luck !

Jeff

us
    Sep 2005
    Indiana
    Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
    391 times

Use the member map to look for hunters around cocoa beach

HH
    -GC

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    29806 times

From what I have seen if it is found by anyone who reads this thread, you can count on it being returned.

If you haven't done so already, I would make the same post on a couple of the other websites and do what GC suggests.

Good Luck!
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

us
    Underwater Heritage Rescue Diver

Jul 2006
    Tampa, FL
    AquaPulse AQ1B - AquaPulse DX-200 Magnetometer
    432 times
    Shipwrecks
    Banner Finds (1)

I'm moving to Cocoa Beach next week and will have my Pulse 8X and some free time on my hands. I'll look around the area and maybe even do some SCUBA, but chances are with the weather lately it's buried. I'll try though, and yeah, if I find it it will be returned to it's rightful owner.

Jason

us
    Aug 2006
    Minelab E-Trac, Excal 1000, Binford 5000 super hunter
    17 times

Hey Jason
    Moving to Cocoa Beach? I live in Cocoa and beach hunt all the time. Maybe I will see you out there. I don’t usually go out in the surf so I haven’t found that necklace that was lost. Hope it is found and returned.
    HH
    Dale

Charter Member
    us
    Pirate of the Ays

May 2004
    Satellite Beach
    Minelab Excal 1000
    139 times

Cocoa Beach is the place to be this weekend, starting today at 5PM and going until Monday at 4PM will be the 19th annual Beach Fest and Beach Sports Championships, complete with all the music, food and beverages and surfing that make oceanfront festivals what they are.

"We expect about 50,000 people to come through here throughout the weekend," said Cocoa Beach Pier director of operations Michelle Giers.

So charge your detectors, and come on down and enjoy the party in Paradise.

Tom

us
    Aug 2006
    Minelab E-Trac, Excal 1000, Binford 5000 super hunter
    17 times

Yep tis the season!

us
    Underwater Heritage Rescue Diver

Jul 2006
    Tampa, FL
    AquaPulse AQ1B - AquaPulse DX-200 Magnetometer
    432 times
    Shipwrecks
    Banner Finds (1)

I can't wait, today is my last day and I've got a horrible case of short-timers disease. My co-workers took me out for a huge lunch and I'm ready for a nap now! See you guys next week!

Jason

Charter Member
    us
    Sep 2006
    Orlando Fl.
    Excalibur 1000
    238 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting

I hunt the area regularly and will give it a try this Sunday. The winds should die down by then. It's a long shot, but you never know, you could get lucky.

Tek
    I love the rain. A day without rain is like a day without sunshine I always say.

us
    Jan 2007
    Mesquite Texas
    MXT F2
    13 times

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

us
    Dec 2006
    MINELAB SE-Excalibur 1000-Minelab SD2200V2
    3 times

This post in my opinion was a joke,They posted this and have never even signed back on since May 14.
    I was in Cocoa Beach and did not even waste my time looking due to the fact this person never updated or responded to anyone,As for you people out there good luck should you take the bait. Ronald99

Charter Member
    us
    Jan 2006
    SE Louisiana
    Garrett AT Pro & Ace 250
    2412 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Quote Originally Posted by ronald99
    This post in my opinion was a joke,They posted this and have never even signed back on since May 14.
    I was in Cocoa Beach and did not even waste my time looking due to the fact this person never updated or responded to anyone,As for you people out there good luck should you take the bait. Ronald99
    I'm thinking almost the same thing...it was orginally posted in Lost & Found in Sep '06.

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.p...html#msg355266

RR

us
    Just another Guy In Back

Feb 2007
    The Mangrove Coast
    CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
    8362 times
    Fire Nugget Club Member, Deliverer of World Peace
    Honorable Mentions (1)

I guess people are more willing to help an unselfish caring loving father who is a firefighter and lover of small animals –vs- helping a money grubbing sweaty overweight greedy banker who kicks small dogs and eats raw meat…

I gotta wonder if this post originated in Nigeria…
    Get up late... Start slow... Taper off...

I am a second level vegetarian. Cow's eat grass. I eat cows.

Sep 2006

Hello to all of you I do really appreciate everyones help! The reason I have not been seen on here is because every time I look at the post I do not log in. I have two small children and I am a full time student I do the best I can. I am sorry if I offended anyone by not responding I have not really had much experience with the post thing on the internet Any how to anyone who still cares I have not found his necklace and I am still heartbroken about it so thank you once again everyone for your time and efforts if any one wants to reach me you can do so
    http://www.myspace.com/thishay I check this to stay in touch with friends fairly often
    I hope everyone has a great summer
    peace
    shayshay

Sponsored Links