Tide

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello:Hi to everyone!!
Rarely, Four hours hunting for me, dug between fifty and hundred holes then rise a small yellow. It's been tired.. But got some fun.. Always maybe next is best.. It went so soon and the next we wait eighteen years.. Tide of century, Tides are caused by the gravitational pull of the sun and moon on the Earth’s ocean. Every 18.6 years. My guess was maybe it brings some currents and we will see erosion on shoreline. The last “tide of the century” occurred on March 10, 1997, and the next will be on March 3, 2033.
While I publish my finds, I knew, I will have the problems with people here in local beach and some of them understood. Beach metal detecting, where some of the values that are related to the exercise of the detection such as selfishness and love of ownership, and tendency to dominate. I publish my finds, because I have many friends love to read my posts. High skills metal detecting, I have discovered it. The thin gold is hard to find it between much trash(Iron). Time and right place are not enough. Here's some pictures for five days. Thanks for looking!!
Hamid

Attachments

• 20150331_144006.jpg
    20150331_144006.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 153
  • 20150331_144219.jpg
    20150331_144219.jpg
    804.6 KB · Views: 145
  • 20150331_144120.jpg
    20150331_144120.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 141
Upvote 0

SeabeeRon

Bronze Member
Aug 5, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA.
Detector(s) used
ML Sov GT; Whites MXT & Surf PI Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome Hamid!! Are all these finds from the "tide of the century"?? Well done my friend!

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is one heck of a treasure trove! I don't think I could wait 19 years between finds but that would have been worth it. Is there that many people there to lose this much? just curious on that last one. Congrats!

OP
OP
hamiddetecting

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is one heck of a treasure trove! I don't think I could wait 19 years between finds but that would have been worth it. Is there that many people there to lose this much? just curious on that last one. Congrats!
I think you are wrong my friend, if they lost much of jewelry.. Of course we dont see the sand anymore and we will have beach jewelry not sand beach. There is no much goodies in beaches.. If you see some finds in, that not mean there is lot of gold under sand.. If there is lot of gold, why we call it a treasure.
That not mean we will waiting many years, this tide happened in part of World. Always there is great tide.

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Are you sure you didn't hold up a jewelry store???:dontknow: Fantastic finds, with finds like that who'd need a job? :headbang:

jyt2017

May 7, 2010
New England
Detector(s) used
Excal WOT
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hamid that's some nice stuff. Awesome for 5 days hunting! Thanks for sharing. Hh gl -Joe

:hello:Hi to everyone!!
Rarely, Four hours hunting for me, dug between fifty and hundred holes then rise a small yellow. It's been tired.. But got some fun.. Always maybe next is best.. It went so soon and the next we wait eighteen years.. Tide of century, Tides are caused by the gravitational pull of the sun and moon on the Earth’s ocean. Every 18.6 years. My guess was maybe it brings some currents and we will see erosion on shoreline. The last “tide of the century” occurred on March 10, 1997, and the next will be on March 3, 2033.
While I publish my finds, I knew, I will have the problems with people here in local beach and some of them understood. Beach metal detecting, where some of the values that are related to the exercise of the detection such as selfishness and love of ownership, and tendency to dominate. I publish my finds, because I have many friends love to read my posts. High skills metal detecting, I have discovered it. The thin gold is hard to find it between much trash(Iron). Time and right place are not enough. Here's some pictures for five days. Thanks for looking!!
Hamid

streetglide

Aug 17, 2011
Santa Barbara ca.
Detector(s) used
Mxt, Excal. 800, 1000
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hello . Hamid is that the condition of the gold when you find it, or after it has been cleaned and polished? I have found multiple gold items in one hunt and the color never matches as well as yours. Thanks and good job.

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

releventchair

Gold Member