NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tides - USA - WillyWeather

you can actually punch in a beach name and it will give you choices for nearest if they don't have
your specific selection- I was surprised it had some of my spots by name where others sites had to choose
places aways from my spots

tides you can get for the future by using small arrow at right of chart

like it cause you can get weather and winds too though only like 6-7 days worth
but all you need

Upvote 0

Lats

Jan 17, 2015
Westchester, NY
Detector(s) used
White Surf Dual PI, Ace250 with Double D Coil, Stealth 720i Hybrid, Beachmaster, CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
What an incredible site. It's a no brainer. I'm recording it into the note pad in my phone. I think it's the kind of site you would want to keep handy. Thanks Casper.

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Good back up.. Thanks Casper..I use this one, I like not having to punch anything in.. just click your State then zoom to your location.....click

Pro Tides Map

OP
OP
CASPER-2

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
your site - for the Cape - does not have a bunch of my exact locals as options - mine lets me punch in my exact beach names for results
plus I can get winds and wind direction and weather with just one click for same beach
but what ever works for you - I have a few others I like too - but have been using this one more of late
Im 2+ hrs from my saltwater sites and winds and weather can be very different from where I live - so need to know all I can before making a drive

Good back up.. Thanks Casper..I use this one, I like not having to punch anything in.. just click your State then zoom to your location.....click

Pro Tides Map

penzfan

Bronze Member
Apr 12, 2014
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 - Excal 1000 - Excal II - Sovereign GT - RTG/Oleg Scoops - XPointer
Primary Interest:
Hey Casper, Tried that site and the tide numbers/times seems to be off by 2 hours for most of my local beaches. It lists some of my beaches that are 15 miles apart and 1 hour 30 minute difference in tide times as having the same Low and High Tide times. I use this site and it's usually within a few minutes of actual times. Just saying...
? Long Beach Surf Forecast and Surf Report

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use "High Tide" and "Magic Seaweed"from Google ap store.

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
That's a good one, Casper:headbang:

L

WaterWalker

Jan 31, 2007
Cape Cod, Massachuestts
Detector(s) used
Garrett (Infinium, ATPro, ATX), Minelab Excalibur, Tesoro Conquistador, Whites (Surfmaster PI, Quantum), JW Fisher 8X, DetectorPro Underwater 8", Minelab Equinox 800, Manticore, Pro-Find 35
Primary Interest:
Checking it out tomorrow AM tide, wind direction and force. Thanks for leaving all your beaches marked on the screen I see. LoL:laughing7:
Check out the Timex posting I made today...

Tide Predictions - NOAA Tides & Currents

Lets you print out an entire year. Times look very close. I'll keep yours just a click away.
Thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread