Sep 17, 2012
Lacombe, La
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excallibur II
Minelab E-Trac
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Neat video. I've had 2 encounters (that I know of) with bull sharks and with both of them I put my Excallibur II between us. When they got within 1 1/2 to 2 feet from my coil they freaked out as though I had tazered them. One of them almost beached itself. That could have been a little ankle biter there. Again, neat video.

sponge

Bronze Member
Nov 15, 2012
Florida
Thats puts a different perspective on the sport dosent it. Hunting and being hunted. I saw that movie.

sent from a sending device

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shark wasn't actually hunting him, he swam right by him.

Irishgoldhound

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2013
🥇 Banner finds
Sharks can hear low frequency noises for 1 mile or more and they respond to them because they sound like other aquatic life.

el padron

Oct 29, 2010
Southern California
Detector(s) used
The content of this space is contingent upon principals acceptance, execution and or final disposition / funding of an approved product endorsement agreement
Primary Interest:
Other
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/liijgHmbBzg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

So far, its been one hell of a year for sharks........Historically fall is typically chomping season.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions