TOP STORY! OBN Child Found Living In Queit Retirement!

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OBN Child.jpg :headbang::laughing7:

Upvote 0

slider66

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Nov 14, 2013
Treasure Coast Of Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab CTX 3030
Garrett AT Pro
Minelab Excalibur 1000 with SEF 10x12 coil
3 Minelab Excalibur II 10 inch
Deus II
EQuinox 900
Manticore
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Very nice!!

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Very cool pictures BigScoop! You will get back out there for sure, just matter of time. I know I have been out of the water the past 5 days hanging with the Grandkids.. I'm getting restless now ....And You must be going crazy been out a year now?

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very cool pictures BigScoop! You will get back out there for sure, just matter of time. I know I have been out of the water the past 5 days hanging with the Grandkids.. I'm getting restless now ....And You must be going crazy been out a year now?

Left Florida in late October, had the widow maker & quad bypass in February, still recouping and adjusting to the new order of things. For the most part all is good but endurance is still seriously lacking, especially in my legs. The widow maker left a small hole in my ticker on the left side so never going to be quite like it use to be. But, other then that, all is good. :thumbsup:

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome among us!! I haven't been detecting for about two months. Good Luck!!

Bumpstick

Jun 1, 2008
Lake Country WI.
Detector(s) used
MineLab/ Excalibur&Exterra705/ Gold Bug
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went through the Big C scare and thought I was dying; Went through with the surgery and feeling good.
The desire to continue the search for treasure gave me the strength and squashed the depression.
Made my 6 month follow up appointment with the Dr. yesterday I owe my life to that man.
I will give him one of my treasures when I know it fits.
Get well and take those baby steps.

Kevin in IN

Feb 21, 2011
N.Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov.GT , Explorer SE Pro , Excalibur 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I Know how you feel. I've been out of action nearly a year and a half now. After my heart attack, I developed CFS. Just started getting out about 6 weeks ago. Even just an hour or two feels great. I don't so much care what I find anymore, just being alive and outdoors is a wonderful thing. Hope you can get out soon. Kevin

Hydro Man

Aug 19, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II 1000 OBN RPP & GGA
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Where the mind goes the body will eventually follow!
Best wishes!

fongu

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope you get to feeling better and are able to go dirt fishing real soon. Take care of yourself.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is probably the most dormant period of my life, just not use to this slower pace at all. But, I have learned the hard way that I'm not really invincible! :laughing7:
Small, skinning guys like me, shouldn't have to hold back like this,......Grrrrr! :laughing7:

So I looked in the mirror the other day and I suddenly realized that the new scar in my chest looks something like a butt crack. Not too many guys can say that they have two butt cracks! Now I can. :laughing7:

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey bud!! The widow maker didn't get you, don't let the depression get you either!!!! Doctors orders, physical therapy/strengthening, and treasure hunting are in order!!
get better bro!

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not depressed at all, past that now and very happy to still be above ground. :laughing7: But, I do so miss that damn sandy beach, my toes can hardly stand the thought of wearing shoes! :laughing7:

I got the modified Excal out the other day, tore it down to discover that it's going to need new wire - the wraps around the shaft have started decaying where the cable was wrapped next to the shaft. Bummer! :BangHead: Gonna have to get this fixed before she's sees the water again.

All good with you, I hope? Are you so loaded down with gold and silver that it's becoming hard to walk the beach? :laughing7:

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not depressed at all, past that now and very happy to still be above ground. :laughing7: But, I do so miss that damn sandy beach, my toes can hardly stand the thought of wearing shoes! :laughing7:

I got the modified Excal out the other day, tore it down to discover that it's going to need new wire - the wraps around the shaft have started decaying where the cable was wrapped next to the shaft. Bummer! :BangHead: Gonna have to get this fixed before she's sees the water again.

All good with you, I hope? Are you so loaded down with gold and silver that it's becoming hard to walk the beach? :laughing7:

i have not been detecting in about two months horrible conditions and some other stuff going on here!!!! i will get back out there soon.

chuck.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread