NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOT OF PEOPLE HERE DONT LIKE BEING DIRECTED TO ANOTHER SITE TO SEE FINDS
THERE ON THIS SITE AND WANT TO SEE IT HERE - SPECIALLY IF THEY ARE ON A MOBILE DEVICE
SO MOST WILL GO BACK OUT AND NOT CLICK LINK AND THEY WONT COMMENT

jcobb

May 23, 2008
Ft. Worth Tejas
Detector(s) used
CTX3030...AT Pro & Garrett Pro Pointer
Bounty Hunter 505 (Loaner)
The video played directly from the post on my iPhone

OP
OP
willie d

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOT OF PEOPLE HERE DONT LIKE BEING DIRECTED TO ANOTHER SITE TO SEE FINDS
THERE ON THIS SITE AND WANT TO SEE IT HERE - SPECIALLY IF THEY ARE ON A MOBILE DEVICE
SO MOST WILL GO BACK OUT AND NOT CLICK LINK AND THEY WONT COMMENT
SORRY ABOUT THAT. I DON'T REMEMBER HOW TO POST WHERE THE VIDEO PLAYS ON HERE. COULD YOU HELP ME WITH THIS?

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It doesn't work for me now...your videos always played when I click on them...they take you to Youtube but the video starts playing when you click on the link...you can come back with one click...no different than any other video posted on here...I see no problem with it...it wont work for me after you changed it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
willie d

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It doesn't work for me now...your videos always played when I click on them...they take you to Youtube but the video starts playing when you click on the link...you can come back with one click...no different than any other video posted on here...I see no problem with it...it wont work for me after you changed it.
I understand what Casper-2 is saying. Last year when I would do my posts, a thumbnail pic would be in the post where you could click on it and the video would play. To the best of my knowledge, I am not doing anything different from before.

Last edited:

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just noticed that a lot of people opened your post - but you were not getting any replys
which usually means people came in - saw link and did not want to bother going to another site and probably backed out - lot of people just want to see a nice pic
I have seen this happen on other sites - its great if the vid just pops up here upon clicking your post
but like I said most people just want to pop in and see the pic - comment and pop out
I think its because some don't edit and people are afraid they have to sit thru 15 mins+ to see the finds

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its working for me now...when I click on Willies link the video pops up and starts playing automatically...one click...I would have to click on a video that anyone posted, whether it was Youtube or not...one click, either way.

OP
OP
willie d

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There we go.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread