Augsut Beach Finds up to the 18th.

Randyg12

Aug 6, 2014
Northridge, Ca
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, CTX 3030, and E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aug 2015 Beach Finds.JPG August beach finds. I can't get out every day and I'm mainly a wet sand and shallow water guy but do work the dry sand when I have time. Most came from the wet sand. Only 1 silver ring came from the dry sand. Keep in mind I can't park until 6:00am so by the time I get there the wet sand has been pretty much worked over but they leave me a few bits and pieces but I have to work for them :laughing7:

I small gold chain diamond pendant, 5 silver rings, 5 junk rings, two junk toe rings, junk cross, 10 small pendants (only 1 silver), 18 earrings (all junk except 3 silver ones), clad half, $1 coin, 6 foreign coins (all iron hits), one toy truck, and some other junk bits. Also got a ton of the usual clad.

I saw some nice jewelry that was pulled out of the water and wet sand this month. If any of you 3:00am to 5:00am guys want to give up your secret parking tricks, I'm all ears. I have my headlamp ready to go :laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1201436 August beach finds. I can't get out every day and I'm mainly a wet sand and shallow water guy but do work the dry sand when I have time. Most came from the wet sand. Only 1 silver ring came from the dry sand. Keep in mind I can't park until 6:00am so by the time I get there the wet sand has been pretty much worked over but they leave me a few bits and pieces but I have to work for them :laughing7:

I small gold chain diamond pendant, 5 silver rings, 5 junk rings, two junk toe rings, junk cross, 10 small pendants (only 1 silver), 18 earrings (all junk except 3 silver ones), clad half, $1 coin, 6 foreign coins (all iron hits), one toy truck, and some other junk bits. Also got a ton of the usual clad.

I saw some nice jewelry that was pulled out of the water and wet sand this month. If any of you 3:00am to 5:00am guys want to give up your secret parking tricks, I'm all ears. I have my headlamp ready to go :laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Usually the 3am'rs ...
Live there...
They don't have to park... they just walk. :)

Some just leave the bar at closing... go home and get geared...
Damn drunk Mdr's. :P

Last edited:

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
That's quite a haul, Randy!:notworthy:

Congrats on that fine detecting

I'm trying to enlarge the photo so that I can see the "goodies" up close.

Keep 'em comin'!:headbang:

Lorraine

Golden oaks

Aug 4, 2012
BEACH BETTER HAVE MY MONEY!
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX-3030
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Excalibur II
Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Great collection for 18 days of off/on hunting!!! You're doing something right!!! I'd be very proud to that kind of return!

slider66

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Nov 14, 2013
Treasure Coast Of Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab CTX 3030
Garrett AT Pro
Minelab Excalibur 1000 with SEF 10x12 coil
3 Minelab Excalibur II 10 inch
Deus II
EQuinox 900
Manticore
Primary Interest:
Nice finds! Congrats

gold fever pete

Jun 1, 2010
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Randy, Not everyday, but the police will cruise the beach and give out tickets if you are found on the beach between 12 to 6 am. I find that hard to believe because of all the folks who are still sleeping on the beach. I know they do because Bob the guy that wears the fishing vest and is a retired Marine has gotten at least 2 tickets. I like to get there at 5:30 get ready finish my coffee and get on the beach at 5:45. HH GFP

OP
OP
Randyg12

Randyg12

Aug 6, 2014
Northridge, Ca
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, CTX 3030, and E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Randy, Not everyday, but the police will cruise the beach and give out tickets if you are found on the beach between 12 to 6 am. I find that hard to believe because of all the folks who are still sleeping on the beach. I know they do because Bob the guy that wears the fishing vest and is a retired Marine has gotten at least 2 tickets. I like to get there at 5:30 get ready finish my coffee and get on the beach at 5:45. HH GFP

I use to come around 5:15am with no problems for years. Then in 2013 I got my first ticket ($52.00). Still tested on and off with no problems then in 2014 got two back to back tickets. Now I arrive close to 6am. :laughing7:. Problem is everyone knows the prime spots so by the time I get there the wet sand has been plundered. I'm going to have to have someone drop me off early so I get into the hunt with the regulars! :laughing7:

Last edited:

Golden oaks

Aug 4, 2012
BEACH BETTER HAVE MY MONEY!
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX-3030
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Excalibur II
Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
There ya go Randyg12! I appreciate the commitment & dedication to do whatever it takes to get the goods!

flatbutton

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2013
Eastern N.C.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Tesoro Sand Shark,Nautilus DMC 1, Garrett Grand Master Hunter,Garrett Master Hunter 5 , Whites Coinmaster 5000/D
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice pile of loot!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread