NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tide never got as low as Id like - but made the best of it
got some silver early- 2 silver relig.medals - 2 silver dimes - silver quarter and a buffalo
earlysep16.JPG earlsept16.JPG
hour after low I ran to another spot a little while - was surprised when I looked in my scoop and saw the
old gold class ring - sucks that emblem is missing - was trying for newer stuff but locals been hammering here all summer long
was surprised at the amount of quarters they missed - some had been there awhile - also got a deep small silver
sept16ca.JPG casept16.JPG

Upvote 0

frogmaster-riviera

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2014
Greece, French Riviera, Switzerland, North Italy
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Excalibur IIS, Sea Hunter MK II, Ebinger Seacon, Quest Pro, XP Deus, Deteknix Quest Pro, Makro Pointer, Xpointer diver & Wader
Primary Interest:
Other
Casper... you should buy a single family home in front of the beach..but I'm sure you already have one! You are incredible, I'm amazed by the time you can remain detecting in the water....during the summer and the winter (I remeber your pictures of snow detection with OBN's ones :tongue3: )

OP
OP
CASPER-2

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Casper... you should buy a single family home in front of the beach..but I'm sure you already have one! You are incredible, I'm amazed by the time you can remain detecting in the water....during the summer and the winter (I remeber your pictures of snow detection with OBN's ones :tongue3: )

I live 2 - 2 1/2 hrs from the ocean water I been hitting

OP
OP
CASPER-2

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

frogmaster-riviera

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2014
Greece, French Riviera, Switzerland, North Italy
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Excalibur IIS, Sea Hunter MK II, Ebinger Seacon, Quest Pro, XP Deus, Deteknix Quest Pro, Makro Pointer, Xpointer diver & Wader
Primary Interest:
Other
but it don't come easy - most times for me - its been more like work

I think we totally agree with you Casper. There is no easy find, you need to keep faith.

Even if detecting on the shore & surf line is less physical then scuba (mainly due to the material organization, after dive rinsing etc...), let me congratulate you for your dedication to this hobby.

I live in front of the Sea and only detect twice a week maximum. :icon_thumright:

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Always cool finds!! Congratulations!!:occasion14:

Captain Caveman

Silver Member
May 14, 2015
Madison, MS
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75SE, F44, F2 and CZ-20. Minelab E-TRAC and Go-Find 60. Tesoro Tejon. BH Quick Silver.
Primary Interest:
Other
Awesome hunt as usual! Congratz!!!

The Urban Prospector

Bronze Member
Oct 18, 2014
Wherever I am.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado,
Garrett AT Pro,
Minelab Excal II,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Nokta Legend,
Garrett Pro Pointer,
Garrett Pro Pointer AT,
Human eyes
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah, I agree with you on the missing emblem from the old class ring. You probably wouldn't want something like that mixed among your nice treasure. I tell ya what, you send that thing to me and I have just the place for it. A place that is dark and nobody will have to lay eyes on it again.:tongue3:

Awesome finds brother, you have just been killing it. You mention the locals...are you just going slower, deeper, less disc or all the above?
TFS and HH

OP
OP
CASPER-2

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, I agree with you on the missing emblem from the old class ring. You probably wouldn't want something like that mixed among your nice treasure. I tell ya what, you send that thing to me and I have just the place for it. A place that is dark and nobody will have to lay eyes on it again.:tongue3:

Awesome finds brother, you have just been killing it. You mention the locals...are you just going slower, deeper, less disc or all the above?
TFS and HH

I hunt in all metal 99% of the time - yes been going slower - deeper when possible -
the class ring was a surprise cause it was about chest deep water - bout 1 1/2 hrs after low tide and was only down a foot - thought it should have been found
Ive found about 15 class rings missing their emblems - so no chance of ever returning - so eventually it will be scrapped

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread