[Deteknix Quest]Disappearing signals

Maximilian

Oct 13, 2014
Montenegro
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Minelab Excalibur II,Equinox 800, Goldscan 4...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
$$$$ I am attending [Deteknix Quest].Post and win our prize. $$$$
Price Quest Pro.png

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/at...964493&thumb=1

I am sure that everyone of u experience sometime to dig signal which disappear after dig out. I remember at least 3 times in my not so long detecting carrier that this kind of signal actually was very good targets.
First time when persistence paid off i dig strong signal on Roman site , after that signal disappear , i turn earth around and coin come out on surface , it was roman sestercius my first and only so far , machine was XP deus .Everyone who find this coins know how big targets they r. Until today i don't have explanation why deus cant detect it on surface , especially because the ground was searched before me with multiply detectorist before me .
DSC_0108.jpg

Second time this happens to me on the beach also with xp deus, i dig decent signal and after that i cant get it in the grovel pile ,it became very iffy so i use pin pointer and small 14 gold ring show up , weight 1gr. When i dig a hole for these signal i notice that grovel is disturbed like some one was checking these signal before. My friend was searching these area day before so i know he get and then lost the signal since ring is small and in if wrong position cant be detected easily.
Third and most recent was at beach with Excalibur , i was searching moist sand when i get loud signal .I put shovel in sand and fell that i hit something hard in sand ,anyway i dig it s but signal disappear. I turn around sand pile and see something which looks like silver ring , it was 3 pieces silver ring and i succeed to cut all three and make them disappear.
DSC_0002.JPG

So next time when this kind of situation happens to u check it carefully there is high chance something valuable is hiding there.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread