First Beach hunt using the Fisher CZ-21

metaldetectorguy

Feb 21, 2011
SouthSide
Detector(s) used
Dual Field, CZ-21, V3i, VX3, Deus, BHID 300, Coinmaster GT, MX5, Ace 150, Ace 250, Gtax 1000, MXT Pro
Took the Fisher CZ-21 out for the first beach hunt. So far I really like this machine. It was about a 2 hour hunt. This is what I found. One small silver ring, but hey a ring is a ring right? Threw out all the other trash like foil etc. Was able to film this hunt as well. Check it out if you get a chance. I hope to get out for low tide this week.

Photo Dec 29, 2 32 46 PM.jpg smallsilver.jpg

Upvote 0

gamiller

May 20, 2013
Detector(s) used
Tesoro sand shark,
fisher cz-21

Whites beach hunter300
minelab equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great job ....especially for first time on a beach hunt. Many years ago had a cz -20 and on my first beach hunt came away with 2 cents:laughing7:

OP
OP
metaldetectorguy

metaldetectorguy

Feb 21, 2011
SouthSide
Detector(s) used
Dual Field, CZ-21, V3i, VX3, Deus, BHID 300, Coinmaster GT, MX5, Ace 150, Ace 250, Gtax 1000, MXT Pro
Great job ....especially for first time on a beach hunt. Many years ago had a cz -20 and on my first beach hunt came away with 2 cents:laughing7:
Thanks! I remember my first hunt I found one dime.

gamiller

May 20, 2013
Detector(s) used
Tesoro sand shark,
fisher cz-21

Whites beach hunter300
minelab equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really didn't know whether laugh or cry . If I had bought a cheaper detector I would have quit ,glad I didn't.

flgliderpilot

Bronze Member
Apr 28, 2015
Saint Augustine, FL
Detector(s) used
CZ-21, Minelab Equinox, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
hey man nice hunt!! It took me like 75 hunts before I found a ring! A silver ring is considered treasure in my opinion.

OP
OP
metaldetectorguy

metaldetectorguy

Feb 21, 2011
SouthSide
Detector(s) used
hey man nice hunt!! It took me like 75 hunts before I found a ring! A silver ring is considered treasure in my opinion.
Thanks! I know the sweet spots of this beach. I stayed in a relatively small area on this hunt and covered it all slowly. The best part is that ring was found in the path behind some dude swingin an excal. He had to of gone right over it or was probably moving too fast and not overlapping correctly. Either way I was nice to have a ring for the video other than just junk. Thanks again.

jeepGold

Sep 7, 2014
Vegas
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Nox800
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I'm more impressed with your editing skills

Sleepy

Jan 20, 2013
Alabama
Detector(s) used
White's DFX White's Spectrum XLT, 2 Fisher CZ21's, 2 Tesoro Compadre's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love my CZ21. I use mine in a waist mount configuration due to being partially handicapped and the weight of the detector. I'm planning on using it for some relic hunting in a couple of months after reading some posts where Casper had good success with his on relic hunts. I'm looking forward to seeing if I find anything I've missed over the last twenty five years in a private property area I hunt.

flgliderpilot

Bronze Member
Apr 28, 2015
Saint Augustine, FL
Detector(s) used
CZ-21, Minelab Equinox, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You know thats an interesting idea. I should hit my yard with my at pro and log each target (without digging) and then do the same with my cz.

Just for curiosity's sake

OP
OP
metaldetectorguy

metaldetectorguy

Feb 21, 2011
SouthSide
Detector(s) used
I love my CZ21. I use mine in a waist mount configuration due to being partially handicapped and the weight of the detector. I'm planning on using it for some relic hunting in a couple of months after reading some posts where Casper had good success with his on relic hunts. I'm looking forward to seeing if I find anything I've missed over the last twenty five years in a private property area I hunt.

Good luck on the on the hunt! The CZ-21 is quite heavy and I went straight to the hip mount myself. I probably wouldn't last long on a hunt with it shaft mounted. I havn't really been on this site in awhile, actually since before they updated it so I look forward to catching up on some posts like Casper as you mention. Thanks!

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad your back on here...always love your videos...I love my CZ21...congrats on the silver ring.

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
That's a real good hunt, MDG:thumbsup:

Wishing you the best in the New Year

Lorraine

Billinoregon

May 3, 2012
Sweetwater, TX
Detector(s) used
Tesoro DeLeon
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice ring and very nice video. Those look like great gloves you are wearing -- protection with dexterity.
I am thinking hard about adding either an Excal or a CZ-21 to my arsenal.

OP
OP
metaldetectorguy

metaldetectorguy

Feb 21, 2011
SouthSide
Detector(s) used
Yeah most of the stuff in the dry sand here is. At least at the popular beaches.

NC Digger

Bronze Member
Oct 16, 2015
Gaston County, NC
Detector(s) used
Safari, Excal2, CTX, Nox 900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great video, had us all dancing while watching! Our first time to the beach we found 3 dimes. Just before we left I did around the picnic tables and found more then on the beach in just a couple hours! Looks like you had a great time!

GL & HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread