wildcarrot

Oct 5, 2013
SoCal
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
old used white's surfmaster PI, Dual Field, DFX, Minelab GM 1000 and Nox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK a Sterling handled butter knife is a first for me....found it way out in the shallow water. Had another great day with lots of targets @ the same spot as yesterday? It's always fun when you're doing a lot of digging, my arm is about to fall off......The take for the day was three wheat pennies, one Big Silver ring, a junker ring, one dollar coin and $14.50 in clad & the butter knife.......Good Luck Out There :) I added a picture of that Big Ugly Silver Ring...it cleaned up pretty good.

IMG_0038.JPG IMG_0041.JPG IMG_0043.JPG IMG_0044.JPG

Last edited:
Upvote 0

MTJosh

Jan 23, 2014
AZ & Deer Lodge, MT
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Garrett propointer Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Way to go Rich. I went back to the spot I hit yesterday. Saturday 90+ coins $12. Let my friend borrow my PI and he pulled a huge 17.8g 14k bracelet. Today was another 90+ coins $13. silver ring and big ring marked 14k but obviously brass. Add it to the growing fake 14K pile. couple junk rings too today.

ScooperDave

Jan 29, 2014
Orange County, California
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT w/10"x 12" SEF Butterfly Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on another nice hunt Rich! That Sterling handled butter knife is sweet! looks like it's in good shape too!

Reelsnrods

Feb 13, 2013
Nantucket
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What a day out! That is a lot of targets, not even counting trash... My arm just tightened up looking at your pile! Congrats:)

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
thanx for the report. Sheesk some of your So. Ca beaches are STILL producing all these days after the swell ended ? Our beaches (Monterey bay) sanded back in already. A few pockets here and there I suppose, but .... I'm waiting for the big game erosion to hit us, where you can stand all day in a zone no bigger than your living room, and have non-stop targets, haha

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Beautiful silver finds, wildcarrot:thumbsup:
I like the style of that silver ring:headbang:

Lorraine

cabinguy138

Tenderfoot
Dec 31, 2015
Santa Monica, CA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chalk another unique hunt for the Wild Carrot!
OK a Sterling handled butter knife is a first for me....found it way out in the shallow water. Had another great day with lots of targets @ the same spot as yesterday? It's always fun when you're doing a lot of digging, my arm is about to fall off......The take for the day was three wheat pennies, one Big Silver ring, a junker ring, one dollar coin and $14.50 in clad & the butter knife.......Good Luck Out There :) I added a picture of that Big Ugly Silver Ring...it cleaned up pretty good.

View attachment 1258809 View attachment 1258810 View attachment 1258811 View attachment 1259192

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Like the sterling treasures and you hit a lot of coins which add up over several hunts!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread