New Banner Nomination - Casper

TwoYewts

Oct 29, 2013
NorthEast
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Fisher CZ-21, Makro Racer Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I know, I know only finds get nominated for banner; but, if members themselves could be nominated then I would be the first to stand up and vote for Casper. Time and time again he has provided me with great advice. Being a veteran hunter and forum member he is in no way obligated to take the time out of his day to respond to pms or forum threads; but, he does and in a way that I find very helpful. As an example, I recently asked him for a few pointers on how I can optimize my water hunting better. We use the same CZ-21 in the water and he took the time to respond back to me with several of his tips.
My very next hunt (this past Sat.), I pulled out my first silver half from a water hunt along with several other silver pieces. I ended up with a 36' Walking Liberty,46'/54'/60' Rosies, 42' Jefferson, 2 no date Buffalos and 10 Wheaties. I had hunted this spot before and have pulled out a couple of Mercs here and there; but, this past Saturday was a completely different experience with the finds I brought home (see pics below)

20160109_141643_resized.jpeg
20160109_142414_resized.jpeg
20160109_142710_resized.jpeg

So I wanted to return the favor by taking time out to recognize him as a great asset to this forum and metal detecting community. Thanks a million Casper, you rock bud!!

Best of luck and happy hunting!
-TwoYewts

Upvote 0

surfnturf

Feb 28, 2010
East/West Coast
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
ATX, Excal II-10/WOT, E-TRAC
Stealth 720i hybrd
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
See ya when the snow melts:occasion14:

Attachments

• crew.JPG
    crew.JPG
    81.9 KB · Views: 73

beerguy

Bronze Member
May 6, 2004
Camano Island, WA
Detector(s) used
CTX3030,
Many more on a rotating basis.
Park Ranger and Pack Mule pouches by Freeloader!
+1 Banner for Casper.

Sent me a bunch of great info that helped me out immensely, who goes out of their way like that?

MiamiFox

Aug 2, 2013
Miami Florida
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030. Excal II, Garrett AT Pro, Howie Scoop
Colt Python .357 6"
Winchester 94 30-30
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
+1 Casper.
If Casper lived near me I'd give him a hug and buy him a beer or two. He has help me and others, plus he finds a lot of the good stuff. On the other hand, maybe it's good he doesn't live near me.

tony curnick

Oct 14, 2014
Benoni
Detector(s) used
Garret At pro,Garret seahunter Mk 2,Minelab etrac,Minelab 305,one and a half surfmaster pi's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks in advance Casper!....I have many water hunting questions...

frogmaster-riviera

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2014
Greece, French Riviera, Switzerland, North Italy
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Excalibur IIS, Sea Hunter MK II, Ebinger Seacon, Quest Pro, XP Deus, Deteknix Quest Pro, Makro Pointer, Xpointer diver & Wader
Primary Interest:
Other
+1 Casper.
If Casper lived near me I'd give him a hug and buy him a beer or two. He has help me and others, plus he finds a lot of the good stuff. On the other hand, maybe it's good he doesn't live near me.

+1 MF, Casper is a nice guy, especially when he hunts far from you.

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread