May 27, 2010
Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CZ7A Pro / CZ21 / F75 LTD
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the video Willie :icon_thumleft: Lookindown and I got out on Friday and my finds were very similar to yours. Just getting out there is the real treasure. Everything else is just a bonus....

OP
OP
willie d

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the video Willie :icon_thumleft: Lookindown and I got out on Friday and my finds were very similar to yours. Just getting out there is the real treasure. Everything else is just a bonus....
Can't argue with you there biggmike. Conditions were perfect for some hunting. There's always next time.:thumbsup:

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those Tiger Sharks are lots better if you can change coils and use the Clean Sweep Coil (3"X18") Pinpoints off the Tip or Heel.:thumbsup:

OP
OP
willie d

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those Tiger Sharks are lots better if you can change coils and use the Clean Sweep Coil (3"X18") Pinpoints off the Tip or Heel.:thumbsup:
I have a cleansweep coil for my Silver Umax and I like it very much. I've heard that finding a cleansweep that works on a Tiger Shark is difficult.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like a fool I sold my Clean Sweep Coil and couple years later i was able to find a member here that wanted to sell his. My Tiger Shark is still able to change coils.

updownup

Mar 28, 2016
Florida
Detector(s) used
Cz 20, Excalibur, Whites oldies and Sovereign elite.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for sharing the adventure. Maybe next time you will find better jewelry! Good luck!

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the video Willie...good luck next hunt...I think we may go further south this week end for a change of scenery...may go Friday to try to beat the tropical system.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions