Sammamish State Park WA Fresh Water Beach

Riff

Aug 30, 2016
Maple Valley WA
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went last night expecting to strike the booty Loot on this beach. After several minutes of silence, I placed my detector in all metals mode and continued to flat-line. Eventually I found 2 coins and a empty bottle of Jagger Mister. This was weird after doing so well at some other smaller park beaches. It is almost as if they cleaned the sand. No caps, pull tabs and junk oh', I found a matchbox car also.. I noticed the main larger beach was under construction. The sand was all in piles. Maybe they do clean it. Or the local clubs recently hit the beach. Just thought I'd share. Anyone ever go to Sammamish?

Riff

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jyt2017

May 7, 2010
New England
Detector(s) used
Excal WOT
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
A lot of times fresh water holes are heavily hunted. Around me, I suspect an employee is into it. :BangHead:

Went last night expecting to strike the booty Loot on this beach. After several minutes of silence, I placed my detector in all metals mode and continued to flat-line. Eventually I found 2 coins and a empty bottle of Jagger Mister. This was weird after doing so well at some other smaller park beaches. It is almost as if they cleaned the sand. No caps, pull tabs and junk oh', I found a matchbox car also.. I noticed the main larger beach was under construction. The sand was all in piles. Maybe they do clean it. Or the local clubs recently hit the beach. Just thought I'd share. Anyone ever go to Sammamish?

Riff

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread