The Detectorists

PirateLabs

Feb 21, 2017
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Why Detectorists series 3 will be the last | Mackenzie Crook on BBC4 comedy - Radio Times

Season 3 is going to start November 8th at 10:00 p.m. on BBC4. I hope someone puts up each episode on Daily Motion as the series goes along. I am looking forward to watching this. Unless BBC4 streams online so we can see it here in the states?

Bill

***EDIT***

I checked and BBC 4 does stream online BUT it is blocked unless your I.P. address is in the U.K. Going through a TOR connection or proxy does not work. (ask me how I know, ha ha)

Last edited:

ChampFerguson/TN

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2013
TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari .......... Minelab Excalibur II ....... ........Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Why Detectorists series 3 will be the last | Mackenzie Crook on BBC4 comedy - Radio Times

Season 3 is going to start November 8th at 10:00 p.m. on BBC4. I hope someone puts up each episode on Daily Motion as the series goes along. I am looking forward to watching this. Unless BBC4 streams online so we can see it here in the states?

Bill

***EDIT***

I checked and BBC 4 does stream online BUT it is blocked unless your I.P. address is in the U.K. Going through a TOR connection or proxy does not work. (ask me how I know, ha ha)

Excellent info, thanks!
Disappointed that proxies wont work tho. Gotta be a way around that- wish I was more competent.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There was an account on daily motion that had all the last ones posted a day or two after each airing. Hopefully I can find it again and hes still posting!

PirateLabs

Feb 21, 2017
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
There was an account on daily motion that had all the last ones posted a day or two after each airing. Hopefully I can find it again and hes still posting!

I am subscribed to every person over there that has uploaded these episodes, well, at least all I could find, so hopefully we will be seeing new episodes on DM soon...hopefully. If I find any, I will post the info here...please do the same as I may miss finding them.

Bill

PirateLabs

Feb 21, 2017
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Excellent info, thanks!
Disappointed that proxies wont work tho. Gotta be a way around that- wish I was more competent.

There probably is a workaround, but I have no idea what that is. You might get lucky with a proxy IF it routes from the U.K. I only tried one and it did not work. There are many free proxy sites to choose from and one of them might work...who knows?

Bill

ChampFerguson/TN

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2013
TN
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
There probably is a workaround, but I have no idea what that is. You might get lucky with a proxy IF it routes from the U.K. I only tried one and it did not work. There are many free proxy sites to choose from and one of them might work...who knows?

Bill

Yeah, I may try that. Of course the downside to proxies is often a slow load speed so I'd anticipate downloading and not streaming. But Daily Motion has always had them in the past and I expect it to stay the same. hopehopehopehopehope.............

PirateLabs

Feb 21, 2017
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I believe that article I posted a link to mentioned the possibility of a film with these same characters? That would be awesome. I hate to see the series end and I have never said that about any series ever before.

Bill

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Season 3, Episode 1 ..... "deeper penetration" Just going to leave that there. HAHAHAHA!!

Katie1715

Greenie
Oct 14, 2017
Palm beach county, fl.
Detector(s) used
Minelab go pro 60,
Minelab equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi
I binge watched this on Netflix. I read that season 3 will be out November 2017. Nothing so far.that show cracked me up! I loved the episode at the metal detecting meeting and the speaker was talking on found buttons.
Everyone was falling asleep. Hahahaha.
A little hard to follow because of British accent, but I want more of that show. Hilarious

ChampFerguson/TN

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2013
TN
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I posted the season 3 episode 1 link to DailyMotion in General Discussion if anyone is interested.

PirateLabs

Feb 21, 2017
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I posted the season 3 episode 1 link to DailyMotion in General Discussion if anyone is interested.

Awesome! Thank you. I was going there to look for it tonight. Happy to see it posted over there, hopefully, all the rest of this season will be as well.

Bill

PirateLabs

Feb 21, 2017
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi
I binge watched this on Netflix. I read that season 3 will be out November 2017. Nothing so far.that show cracked me up! I loved the episode at the metal detecting meeting and the speaker was talking on found buttons.
A little hard to follow because of British accent, but I want more of that show. Hilarious

Season 3 started November 8th. See Champ Furguson's post above to find a link to daily motion to see it.

Bill

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi

"Buttons? Can't wait to give THAT a miss". and of course, my favorite line from Becky... "Button?! f@#$ off!", LOL

PirateLabs

Feb 21, 2017
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I really enjoyed watching season 3, episode 1. It is still great!

Bill

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Snuggling up to catch episode one season three,thanks for the link Champ.

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread