From Spring to Winter in one day...I have a new scoop

WaterWalker

Jan 31, 2007
Cape Cod, Massachuestts
Detector(s) used
Garrett (Infinium, ATPro, ATX), Minelab Excalibur, Tesoro Conquistador, Whites (Surfmaster PI, Quantum), JW Fisher 8X, DetectorPro Underwater 8", Minelab Equinox 800, Manticore, Pro-Find 35
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Yesterday calm waters, 54 degrees a wonderful day detecting...today waiting for the biggest Blizzard in many years to hit. Boston ares shores are BAD, storm heading to the Cape. The temp is 41 with light winds on the Cape, 29 in Boston with 25mph winds. Power outage in the forecast. Summer yesterday, Winter today!
Schools closed, Work from Home is possible...time to go for another latte...

clam shell, lobster trap, and a cranberry scoop. Just Charming but they do need a bit of TLC and a good cleaning.

Attachments

• IMG_1858.JPG
    IMG_1858.JPG
    542.5 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
Upvote 0

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Cool finds, I like the trap best.

JamesR1964

Jul 11, 2015
Eastern Long Island NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Radio shack special, Bounty Hunter 505, Whites Treasure Master, Garret Carrot pro pointer. Whites V3i added 11/3/15Whites Surf Dual Field PI added 5/5/16 - 2/17 Etrac added 11/16 Whites Beach Hunter 3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds! I wasn't able to get out yesterday here on Long Island. It was like spring here. Now I can't even see the roads. I just hope all the good stuff blows in closer to shore for you and I ! Good luck brother.

OP
OP
WaterWalker

WaterWalker

Jan 31, 2007
Cape Cod, Massachuestts
Detector(s) used
Garrett (Infinium, ATPro, ATX), Minelab Excalibur, Tesoro Conquistador, Whites (Surfmaster PI, Quantum), JW Fisher 8X, DetectorPro Underwater 8", Minelab Equinox 800, Manticore, Pro-Find 35
Primary Interest:
Only wished the pot was full of labsthas (lobsters) or a pearl in the clam. Someone has picked all the cranberries until next fall.
Totally white outside coffee is still flowing.

claire

Nov 24, 2008
long island ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm V, MX 5, Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really like those finds! You just never know what you are going to find on the beach

Wiganer

Jan 30, 2017
Nova Scotia
Detector(s) used
Whites dual field beast, with Anderson shaft.
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Now it's our turn, you could have kept the storm down there. We wouldn't of minded! Love from Nova Scotia. Canada

OP
OP
WaterWalker

WaterWalker

Jan 31, 2007
Cape Cod, Massachuestts
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
It is now 10:30pm, the storm has been here for 9 hours. Left us without power for about 5 hours. 84% of Cape Cod was without power at one time, down to 55 % now. Snow has gone, winds remain creating drifts from the 15 inches that fell. Wiganer, I am sorry about it going North, I tried to keep it going out to sea. You can thank Mother Nature. I sure hope she took some sand wherever she goes. It is -2 with the wind chill. I just don't think I will get into the ocean tomorrow. Come on back summer.

Wiganer

Jan 30, 2017
Nova Scotia
Detector(s) used
Whites dual field beast, with Anderson shaft.
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
It is now 10:30pm, the storm has been here for 9 hours. Left us without power for about 5 hours. 84% of Cape Cod was without power at one time, down to 55 % now. Snow has gone, winds remain creating drifts from the 15 inches that fell. Wiganer, I am sorry about it going North, I tried to keep it going out to sea. You can thank Mother Nature. I sure hope she took some sand wherever she goes. It is -2 with the wind chill. I just don't think I will get into the ocean tomorrow. Come on back summer.

When I had plans to visit a nice white beach this weekend to take the dual field on its maiden voyage, well I got a white beach, it's just not the sand that white ... I will try on Sunday morning before the next noreaster come Sunday night. Another 1 foot of snow. Yipee not!

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
got 18 inches here

Top Member Reactions