Seaside Heights NJ beach hunt August 5th 2007

Kut2TheChase

Jun 27, 2007
NJ
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000 NATO - Explorer SE
Newbie here, learning the excalibur and LOVIN it!
Beach was great, tide was perfect and after the hunt there was a huge movie screen on the beach like a drive in movie and they were watching what else? JAWS!! lol
Found enough CLAD to pay for my parking and a bunch of junk jewelry but a keeper was a 925 earing that I think has Cubic Zirconias on it. STamp say ?Z 925 China. Also the bass watch was a trip when it fell out of the scoop and back in the hole while a wave was coming in, I dropped everything and lunged after it! Only turns out it's a peice of junk and full of water. As well, a nice day, just gotta get the coil over the good targets, they are there!
Here's the beach
002.JPG
Here's the earing
ChinaEaring.JPG
hehe, and the pocket watch
Basswatch.JPG

Chase...

Upvote 0

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan
Looks like you are doing very well on your learning curve,
nice batch of finds. Congrats!
I think the hallmark is probably "CZ 925 CHINA", found several marked like that also a few that said "thailand 925 CZ".

I love that bass pendant, looks like a nice kkepers to me,.
Keep em coming, good luck, it's only a matter of time until the sweet goldies start coming for you!

Smiles!
BDoo

Murph

Jul 19, 2004
sarasota
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT
Nice finds and great pics. That's my idea of a beach.

I have a lot of beaches in my area but the "holier than thou" condo crowd do there vary best to suck every once of fun and public access out of it that they can. I would love to slap up a Ferris wheel like that one night and check out the looks on there faces the next morning.

some people just don't know how to have fun. I also am pretty sure you have to take a pain in the ass test before they let you sit on the condo board. Biggest pain in the ass wins the presidency.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good job Kut. Your learning on a good machine. If you get the Excal over a target your going to know it's there.

I love both of mine, I just haven't figured out how to swing both at the same time. ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread