Florida beaches

arizau

Bronze Member
May 2, 2014
AZ
Detector(s) used
Beach High Banker, Sweep Jig, Whippet Dry Washer, Lobo ST, 1/2 width 2 tray Gold Cube, numerous pans, rocker box, and home made fluid bed and stream sluices.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
It seems to me that now that most of the danger from hurricane Irma has passed that detectorists or beach combers may have some luck finding some Spanish treasure that could have been redeposited on the beaches with the storm surges. Let us know if you find anything.

Good luck.

Upvote 0

junkhunt

Feb 21, 2017
North Central Arkansas
Detector(s) used
white's eagle spectrum , White's Spectra V3i, Garrett AT Pro. Garrett AT Pen pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I lived in that area I would be out there.

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
YUP! I'd be walking the beach's right now! The last , several years back ,a friend of mine used his boat to go up the coast towing his 4 inch dredge and he did well!

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First, this is the prospecting section, so not really to proper place for beach coin hunting.... but, since we're here: It looked to me like the storm was positioned wrong. It would have gotten strong building waves, not stripping ones. I would wager the treasure coast beaches are all sanded in.

beekbuster

Jan 17, 2015
Detector(s) used
gpx 4500
gpz (died in a fire. rip)
Primary Interest:
Other
gold is gold, id let him slide

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Moved to our Beaches forum.

Most of our beaches got more sand from storm...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread