Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Oldy/Newby

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    us
    Jan 2008
    S. Hutchinson Island
    111 times
    Quote Originally Posted by cudamark View Post
    Just about any decent machine will work in the dry sand. Once you get in the wet sand or water (salt) a multifrequency machine if you want discrimination, or a PI machine is a must. If you don't have much iron junk, a good used PI machines would be my choice. Otherwise, save up more money for a good multifreq machine.
    Thx Mark
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.-Mark Twain

Charter Member
    us
    Jan 2008
    S. Hutchinson Island
    111 times
    Went down near the power plant friday afternoon and only found the items in the pic. Other than the modern coins and iron blob, the others are copper I think
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click for Large View - Walton Rocks 1:5:18.pdf  
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.-Mark Twain

Charter Member
    us
    Jan 2008
    S. Hutchinson Island
    111 times
    [QOBUOTE=sphillips;5657791]Went down near the power plant friday afternoon and only found the items in the pic. Other than the modern coins and iron blob, the others are copper I think[/QUOTE]

Obviously haven't quite figured out the pic attachment yet

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links