Bronze Member
Nov 24, 2005
va beach, va
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ran by va beach david’s house and picked him up and off to the lane we go.

Man the lane was rufffff – dark – cloudy – looked like the bottom was going to drop out any second – never did.

Ran into cmdr. Jim and saw bobby scott – then I run into this little fellow from Winchester, Va – Ron – he was working the top of the damp and dry zone, but when he saw me digging some targets in the surf, here he came spinning down into the water------- – NightHawk called him david on his post – excal. Was taller than he was and he had tiny baby hand scoop. I helped him dig a dime that he could not get to in the waves – dressed with pants shoes and shirt – in the mines edge he was – tuffy guy – moments lady up the beach about he digs what he show me a really nice gold ring with some kind of dark stone and maybe small diamonds on the sides – he was happy, said it was his first gold ring with any type of stone ever. Told me he was headed back to natural bridge, va. on thur.

Little while after that, I run into Detector Central Tony and his friend Austin – they are spinning south

As I was backing my truck out to leave – here come the real fireworks – oh well – next wed.

I did finally hit a nice 10k ticket with 16 ice cubes and tested greeeeeeen – I like it

HEY GULFHUNTER – WHAT ABOUT THOSE TEXAS RANGERS – 30 TO 3 – 110 YEAR RECORD

Here is the spin
OFA8231.jpg

OFA8232.jpg

OFA8233.jpg

OFA8234.jpg

OFA8235.jpg

OFA823CU.jpg

OFA823NUT.jpg

Attachments

• Bluto-RUFF.jpg
    Bluto-RUFF.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 411
Upvote 0

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats a nice ring can i have it ::) AA

rjnail

Nov 25, 2005
Detector(s) used
Excalibur,
nice ring, dont know how you work the mine in them waves.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Geez, that looks like fun to me trying to stay upright in the water. Nice ring too.

karib2517

Jan 18, 2007
Detector(s) used
Minelab X50 : Another world inches below us.
sweet, can i have it ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread