DJWEHAGE

Nov 30, 2012
Aberdeen, MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ 21, CZ20, CZ 7a Pro, Equinox 800, Stealth 920xi
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Does anyone know if you can hunt the surf at west palm beach? I know you can always go to the low-tide mark but what about in the water? Where does the water surf detecting get cut off.... Juno?

Not much beach in West Palm! Have to cross the bridge and hit Palm Beach. 1st target there was this gold and diamond ring

Hunted down to and including Juno in the water. I don’t believe there were any restrictions in the surf. One of the Fla guys would know better.

Attachments

• 9E646635-266D-49B8-A67F-6C4314FC811B.jpeg
    9E646635-266D-49B8-A67F-6C4314FC811B.jpeg
    565.2 KB · Views: 104

cheech

May 6, 2012
FL
Detector(s) used
white's BeachHunter 300/DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most the west palm you can water hunt except I believe the park just north of Juno from there all the way up to Jupiter Inlet in a little bit past I think you cannot water hunt but not 100% sure I do water hunting on Palm Beach Island Lake Worth Juno pier area and the west side of Jupiter Island on the intercoastal there’s others that will know better than me

OP
OP
T

TreasureGainz

Tenderfoot
Jul 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most the west palm you can water hunt except I believe the park just north of Juno from there all the way up to Jupiter Inlet in a little bit past I think you cannot water hunt but not 100% sure I do water hunting on Palm Beach Island Lake Worth Juno pier area and the west side of Jupiter Island on the intercoastal there’s others that will know better than me

So you have personally searched the surf near juno pier and never had any issues?

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

TreasureGainz

Tenderfoot
Jul 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not much beach in West Palm! Have to cross the bridge and hit Palm Beach. 1st target there was this gold and diamond ring

Hunted down to and including Juno in the water. I don’t believe there were any restrictions in the surf. One of the Fla guys would know better.

amazing find! so waste deep surf in juno beach is okay to hunt? Life guards say its cool but they're not experts in the matter.

cheech

May 6, 2012
FL
Detector(s) used
white's BeachHunter 300/DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So you have personally searched the surf near juno pier and never had any issues?

Yes just last week and no one said anything to me but all I found was a bunch of nails

DJWEHAGE

Nov 30, 2012
Aberdeen, MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ 21, CZ20, CZ 7a Pro, Equinox 800, Stealth 920xi
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread