Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree44Likes
  • 12 Post By CASPER-2
  • 3 Post By slider66
  • 2 Post By Hawks88
  • 3 Post By CASPER-2
  • 3 Post By Tommybuckets
  • 3 Post By smokeythecat
  • 6 Post By OBN
  • 2 Post By TheRingFinder
  • 2 Post By lairmo
  • 2 Post By DJWEHAGE
  • 1 Post By 1KBlueTuber
  • 4 Post By CASPER-2
  • 1 Post By sandmartin

Thread: Im way behind

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    CASPER

Jan 2012
    NEW ENGLAND
    WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
    13852 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)
    Honorable Mentions (5)

Im way behind

2017 finds vid - did not get out much - less and less each year

got to work on 2018 next - not much to show - got out even less but got a few keepers
    now I got result of back tests - 5 herniated disks - so who knows how much i'll get out this year
    Good luck to all that get out!
    Motto = "I try to hit where others cant or others wont "

Charter Member
    us
    Garry

Nov 2013
    Treasure Coast
    Minelab Equinox 800 Minelab CTX 3030 Garrett AT Pro Minelab Excalibur 1000 with SEF 10x12 coil Minelab Excalibur II 10 inch Tesoro Sand shark Whites prizim 4 Minelab Go 20 Stealth Extreme 920I Sand S
    1475 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (3)
    Wow Casper. I am really sorry to read this. I hope things will go your way. I will keep you in my prayers. Wishing you all the best.
    Hawks88, CASPER-2 and lairmo like this.
    If you don't look for it you won't find it!! So get out there and dig it.

ca
    Hawks88

Aug 2012
    Niagara falls
    Equinox 600, fisher gold bug pro.
    6796 times
    Wishing you all the best Casper. Hope things turn around for you real soon. Good luck and look after yourself. Take care.
    CASPER-2 and lairmo like this.

us
    CASPER

Jan 2012
    NEW ENGLAND
    13852 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Honorable Mentions (5)
    Thanks guys - hope the best (bunch of yellow stuff in your scoops) for you
    only saving grace is if i get chance to hunt - water is good - cold numbs the back plus takes the weight off it
    would not be good if i was a 100% land guy like i was starting out - bending and kneeling - wouldn't be able to do it
    Hawks88, lairmo and AARC like this.

us
    Mar 2015
    Bodymore, Metalland
    Minelab Excal, Safari, Garrett infinium, Whites prizm 4
    1198 times
    Were the discs herniated by one accident or accumulated wear n tear? Many of us have herniated discs and don't have problems. I work in an orthopedic office. My condolences . You are right that the water is a good place to be for you. Aquatic therapy we call it and people pay good money to do it lol.
    Hawks88, lairmo and CASPER-2 like this.

Charter Member
    us
    Nov 2012
    Maryland
    XP Deus, Tesoro Cibola, White's TDI SL, Tesoro Tejon
    18378 times
    Banner Finds (7)
    I just have bulging ones. But the knees are going fast. Best wishes and better yet, prayers.
    Hawks88, lairmo and CASPER-2 like this.

OBN
    us
    Dec 2008
    Mid-Atlantic Waters
    Excalibur
    5029 times
    Gold rings..18..Misc/gold 3...Silver/Sterling 52..FTY
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-2 View Post
    2017 finds vid - did not get out much - less and less each year

got to work on 2018 next - not much to show - got out even less but got a few keepers
    now I got result of back tests - 5 herniated disks - so who knows how much i'll get out this year
    Good luck to all that get out!
    Great video Mr Casper! And very sorry to hear about the Disc...Not good. Hope all gets back to normal for you, and you can spend more time treasure hunting.

Look at this, what are the chances us finding identical 1926 class rings !! Different states!!
    I never noticed before I seen this video, mine was from last year.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	OBN-0010.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	49.7 KB 
ID:	1680658
    lairmo, AARC, DJWEHAGE and 3 others like this.

Effort is Important, But knowing where, can make all the difference!

us
    Darrin

May 2013
    Minnesota
    Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
    1926 times
    Honorable Mentions (3)
    Great Vid Casper - Maybe one day we will meet up for a hunt, until then; wishing you the best of luck!
    Hawks88 and CASPER-2 like this.
    Trying to find the lost ~

us
    Lookit Tha Size O' Those Hog-Mollies!!!

Jan 2009
    SW MO
    Garrett AT Pro/ Fisher M-Scope 1280-X
    4241 times
    I've had 2 back surgeries...first one Doc said they'd never dug out so much shrapnel...same on the 2nd...it takes a while to recover sometimes but you just have to do it. Hell I couldn't walk right for 8 months after the first one. You know what I do for a living? I crawl on ladders, under peoples nasty houses on my elbows and toes..and crawl through their hot ass attics...it can be done!!!! Definitely not a Nike supporter but you just do it!! HH (in the near future)..
    Hawks88 and CASPER-2 like this.

us
    "BIG DAVE"

Nov 2012
    Aberdeen, MD
    Fisher CZ 21, CZ20, CZ 7a Pro, White's Beach Hunter 300, Stealth 920xi
    809 times
    Honorable Mentions (2)
    Some really good stuff there, Casper! Hope your physical health improves enough to get out there when you can. Getting the old stuff is harder and harder to do. We're not young bucks anymore and digging those faints can take a lot out of a fellow.
    OBN and CASPER-2 like this.

Oct 2014
    New Hampshire
    Minelab excalibur blue tube 1000 Fisher cz-6a, 1265x, Whites eagle IIsl
    275 times
    Nice Vid Casper, looking forward to digging some yellow or colonial with you this season. Get Well!!
    CASPER-2 likes this.

us
    CASPER

Jan 2012
    NEW ENGLAND
    13852 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Honorable Mentions (5)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommybuckets View Post
    Were the discs herniated by one accident or accumulated wear n tear? Many of us have herniated discs and don't have problems. I work in an orthopedic office. My condolences . You are right that the water is a good place to be for you. Aquatic therapy we call it and people pay good money to do it lol.
    not all at once - here and there over the years - thought ii was indestructible when I was young - paying for it now
    this last one was the "straw that broke the camels back" I guess - ive always been sore here and there from them
    but this one im hurting 24/7 - have some bulging and some degeneration and few other anomalies in there too
    theyre gonna trying the hanging thing and some other therapy got some other health issues too - if therapy does
    work - doc said this plus my other ailments might put me out on disability - gonna give it 6 months
    Im not a drinker or drug user so no crutches there and they are not prescribing any opioids - Ma. has a prob and all
    4 docs said I have to suffer - for those who have had it - it feels like constant sciatica - but unlike normal sciatic nerve pain which Ive
    experienced here and there over the yrs - this is constant and not much relief out there

us
    CASPER

Jan 2012
    NEW ENGLAND
    13852 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Honorable Mentions (5)
    i hunt 90% of the time waist deep and deeper - so hoping i can get in a little
    where theres a will - theres a way
    yrs ago broke thumb at work - docs said stay out of water with cast
    found this thing that fit over and you suck air out for tight seal - got out and got nice ring for my efforts
    was able to hunt few other times with it and got more yellow i would have missed
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	theresawilltheresaway.JPG 
Views:	37 
Size:	126.9 KB 
ID:	1680897
    OBN, TomW244, ctdirtdigger and 1 others like this.

gb
    Paul Martin

Feb 2015
    Scarborough, England
    Minelab Equinox 600/Deteknix Xpointer pro pointer/Gray Ghost Amphibian headphones.
    140 times
    Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-2 View Post
    not all at once - here and there over the years - thought ii was indestructible when I was young - paying for it now
    this last one was the "straw that broke the camels back" I guess - ive always been sore here and there from them
    but this one im hurting 24/7 - have some bulging and some degeneration and few other anomalies in there too
    theyre gonna trying the hanging thing and some other therapy got some other health issues too - if therapy does
    work - doc said this plus my other ailments might put me out on disability - gonna give it 6 months
    Im not a drinker or drug user so no crutches there and they are not prescribing any opioids - Ma. has a prob and all
    4 docs said I have to suffer - for those who have had it - it feels like constant sciatica - but unlike normal sciatic nerve pain which Ive
    experienced here and there over the yrs - this is constant and not much relief out there
    Sorry to hear your health issues Don, hope you can get some relief/cure and keep detecting. You have inspired me to beach and shallow water hunt. Best wishes from England.
    CASPER-2 likes this.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links