🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
No. Virginia is in lockdown.
Someone better tell Mr Max...:hello2:

Seems the Bay is open to hunting if you need a fix in VB...3 hunters in this video..

And from my understanding this would fall under...

1. All individuals in Virginia shall remain at their place of residence, except as provided below by this Order and Executive Order 53. To the extent individuals use shared or outdoor spaces, whether on land or on water, they must at all times maintain social distancing of at least six feet from any other person, with the exception of family or household members or caretakers. Individuals may leave their residences for the purpose of:
e. Engaging in outdoor activity, including exercise, provided individuals comply with social distancing requirements;

Last edited:

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They were talking about Maryland/Virginia being the next corona virus hotspots in a matter of days. Ick.

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
They were talking about Maryland/Virginia being the next corona virus hotspots in a matter of days. Ick.

Yes, at our age we need to be extra careful. The treasure is not going any where but we could if not careful. I have took up another hobby which gets me out and away from everyone. Been scouting around the bay when conditions allow, which is mostly up the rivers. Main bay is just to dangerous when it comes to water.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
25 MPH winds the next couple days. I think all of the boat launch ramps are closed as are Maryland state parks.

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
25 MPH winds the next couple days. I think all of the boat launch ramps are closed as are Maryland state parks.
Yes all closed ....no boats allow on the water here..unless fishing for food..DNR...paddle boarding and Kayaking allow..I was out today, (2 hours) all of the AA County parks allow launching of these.

https://news.maryland.gov/dnr/2020/...sidU8ztgNCi6e3vp4pmuC_kZnOseI4a-y0e1S-ZajlWqs

permit.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread