Shipwrecks
Last edited:
Upvote 1

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
There is a vicious rumour being spread around that Bart was very recently seen on a beach whopping and hollerin like a lunatic, I think he must have stubbed his toe or something?

Blame it on the guide (or shirttail pirate) who marooned him for hours.
Think he must have slid out to sea long enough to drink all the booze while Bart was getting so parched he couldn't hardly talk after whooping and hollering for help ,or whatever he was hollering about.
Poor delirious dehydrated guy thought he was on a treasure beach or something after a while....
Guess we all get visions of what we think heaven might be like before we pass out from the sun and exposure.

(Hey , good on you SADS.
Congrats!)

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
attachment.php

Attachments

• 200.gif
    200.gif
    298.4 KB · Views: 314

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All that screaming was because of the strange Shrek like monster that was sighted on the beaches and waters of long Island!! A massive beast with huge hands, giant feet, and glowing blue eyes....I had to run for my life when this monster released some kind of giant half bear and half hound beast after me...wait a minute...its just SADS 669 walking his dog...silly me...my mistake. And I thought the goat horn i found on the beach had fallen from this beasts head !! Haaa ha !!:laughing7::laughing7:

agflit

Mar 25, 2015
Wisconsin, N.C. Fl, Bahamas....wherever the wrecks
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tigershark freshwater...Excaliber 1000 Bluetube, Aquapulse AQ1b, Marine Sonics Centurian SSS
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
All that screaming was because of the strange Shrek like monster that was sighted on the beaches and waters of long Island!! A massive beast with huge hands, giant feet, and glowing blue eyes....I had to run for my life when this monster released some kind of giant half bear and half hound beast after me...wait a minute...its just SADS 669 walking his dog...silly me...my mistake. And I thought the goat horn i found on the beach had fallen from this beasts head !! Haaa ha !!:laughing7::laughing7:

LMAO....NAILED it....roflmao

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SADS 669 said something profound to me....he said "my cup is not half full, or half empty...its refillable" !! That will stick with me the rest of my life !! So I will sip heartedly from the cup of life and ask for more please !!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trying to figure out why only a few of my pics will load.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread