Hookah - Page 3
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree161Likes

Thread: Hookah

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    CASPER

Jan 2012
    NEW ENGLAND
    WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
    18760 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)
    Honorable Mentions (5)
    Quote Originally Posted by IMF2020 View Post
    Thank u casper-2 i what to wish u all the luck in the world thanks for showing me your gear ..Here its just to dangerous so many factors and like u pointed out also the cost . Thank u for not taken me as a joke i might be poor but i try my hardest
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	27.8 KB 
ID:	1943316  
    IMF2020 likes this.
    Motto = "I try to hit where others cant or others wont "

Jul 2013
    1985 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Its not worth it ill stick detecting up to 4 feet max with a anchor rope with friends near by ..thank u all for the info
    Take some swimming lessons and learn to swim, you?ll be more confident and less afraid to venture out in deeper than 4 feet of water. If you can?t afford lessons, get someone you know who is good in the water. Your dad sounds like he?s a fish in water lol.. he should teach you to swim.
    CASPER-2, Blak bart, Fat and 1 others like this.

us
    CASPER

Jan 2012
    NEW ENGLAND
    WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
    18760 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Honorable Mentions (5)
    Quote Originally Posted by Irishgoldhound View Post
    Take some swimming lessons and learn to swim, you?ll be more confident and less afraid to venture out in deeper than 4 feet of water. If you can?t afford lessons, get someone you know who is good in the water. Your dad sounds like he?s a fish in water lol.. he should teach you to swim.
    What he said...
    Ive had tons of guys hitting from 4ft on in ...I started wearing mask & snorkel over 20 yrs ago and been hitting 4ft on out
    thats is where Ive gotten the bulk of my gold
    Motto = "I try to hit where others cant or others wont "

us
    Mar 2008
    Coos Bay, Oregon
    DFX, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Killer B Hornets, Stealth 720i scoop
    1209 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    My advice is to find the prettiest lifeguard that you can and tell her you need to learn to swim. Maybe she'll teach you a thing or two about swimming and other things if you're lucky. I can swim or else I would take my own advice ha ha!
    Blak bart, Fat, IMF2020 and 2 others like this.

us
    beachcomber, treasure hunter, fisherman

Jun 2016
    FL keys
    Mine lab primary fisher secondary
    52773 times
    Banner Finds (4)
    Blak bart am getting that hookan is dangerous is it more dangerous then using tanks underwater ..My dad laughing at me he said that with the many diving deaths they all knew how to swim none of them had safety lines .. My dad said knowing how to swim didn't save his life when he was trapped in a field of garbage 6 miles from land in 300 feet of water ..Do u realize 80% of the people here don't know how to swim even some fisherman just look at the numbers when ship sink here +80% die ..Should i use tanks are they a safer way we only talking 10" of water over my head ..These divers i figure are young and dumb all full of stupid ideas and i don't want to be one of them ...Thank u all for the info i better learn more first UXB's then this treasure hunting is a crazy hobby
    IMF2020....I wish you all the luck and success in finding treasure....I apologize if I sounded negative, I only had concern for your safety. I think with some help from your father you could gain all the necessary skills to be a successful underwater treasurehunter. As you master all the skills in the water, you will get to a point where the hookah could be a great thing for you to succeed at treasure hunting underwater. You are a smart young man to keep learning about the possibilities, and acquiring the skills necessary to succeed. I think you have the greatest teacher right there with you....your father....it sounds like he can teach you all the skills necessary to get some treasure !! Good luck and be careful out there !!
    Fat, IMF2020, AARC and 1 others like this.

Aug 2020
    Maharlika
    Clone pulse dive
    102 times
    I might be a tom boy but the last time i looked am a female ..My dad was right again and i thought he was the only racist male chavinist swine..this aint bonaza here theres many girls with different mothers am not sure how many ..maybe one at every site his japanese hunter hero still has him beat ..I still want to thank all u males and please don't ask for photos if u get lucky when i find treasure u get a look ..I want to thank niffler the thought has past my mind only problem theres no female life guards here only male like treasure hunters . All my dads friends are male u think hes a bayou like one of the village people or spandau ballet ..Once again good luck and i understand
    Blak bart, Fat and pepperj like this.

Aug 2020
    Maharlika
    Clone pulse dive
    102 times
    The more i learn about treasure hunting the more i want to quit this hobby way to dangerous for many reasons . On land or in the Seas ..The video i watch i see to many mistakes that hunters make like in that t.v show drilling into ground were You know UXBs exist is crazy . I just learned things that even my dad dosn't know on what was taken in singapore ..I quit this is crazy boat load of Nerve gas from china did it make it here my dad said it got sunk and never made to this area . How many ship loads of dangerous things are out there ? So don't worry u didn't scare me with diving answers ..the 80 year old war scares me its still live
    Blak bart and Fat like this.

us
    beachcomber, treasure hunter, fisherman

Jun 2016
    FL keys
    Mine lab primary fisher secondary
    52773 times
    Banner Finds (4)
    Pardon me for assuming you were male....my mistake !! Good luck with whatever you decide about treasurehunting.

Charter Member
    us
    Jan 2008
    S. Hutchinson Island
    Equinox 800
    733 times
    You had better heed the advice of these very knowledgeable people or we will next be reading your obituary.
    IMF2020 and Fat like this.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”-Mark Twain

“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

us
    Mar 2008
    Coos Bay, Oregon
    DFX, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Killer B Hornets, Stealth 720i scoop
    1209 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    I might be a tom boy but the last time i looked am a female ..My dad was right again and i thought he was the only racist male chavinist swine..this aint bonaza here theres many girls with different mothers am not sure how many ..maybe one at every site his japanese hunter hero still has him beat ..I still want to thank all u males and please don't ask for photos if u get lucky when i find treasure u get a look ..I want to thank niffler the thought has past my mind only problem theres no female life guards here only male like treasure hunters . All my dads friends are male u think hes a bayou like one of the village people or spandau ballet ..Once again good luck and i understand
    My apologies, I stand corrected. Best of luck to you in whatever you decide to do
    Fat, IMF2020 and Blak bart like this.

Aug 2020
    Maharlika
    Clone pulse dive
    102 times
    No apologies are needed me and my dad are still laughing u have a great time on the other side of the ocean ..my dad says never go to Thailand treasure hunting MR CHRISTAIN u could find treasure thats on the wild side ..I have no idea what this means but my dad still laughing
    Blak bart, pepperj and Fat like this.

us
    Mar 2015
    Bodymore, Metalland
    Minelab Excal, Safari, Garrett infinium, Whites prizm 4
    1833 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    I'm a decent swimmer, avid surfer body/ boogey wake boarder but respect for the sea is key. Surfers use the rip tides to get back out behind the waves like a conveyor belt or ski lift. Its a great way to get to know the oceans power, ferocity and beauty. I got sucked out to sea in Barnegat inlet as a kid no life jacket and only survived by clinging to a bouy for hours until a boat rescued me. At the time I was swimming 50-70 laps in a session in an olympic pool and got cocky with my abilities. The wind and tide were driving me out to sea quicker than I could cross the channel. I had made it so far but couldn't get to land. The boater that rescued me kept saying I could swim 50 yards to shore but I knew I couldn't fight the tide and the wind any longer so I said no thanks until they felt bad and took me aboard.
    I detect with a hookah rig or snorkel and weight belt. Any ropes or lines can quicky bind you up and drown you. You want to be unencumbered and ready and prepared to ditch all your equipment if needed to survive. A dive knife is a must, there are plenty of old fishing and boating lines underwater trying to snag you as well. While its quite a romantic notion and I love the tranquility of being immersed fully its way more dangerous than hunting hip deep. Definitely see if you love swimming first, then snorkeling. Cold water cramps your feet and hands up and an errant splash down the wind pipe gets you coughing out of breath quickly. I get super anxious before i get in that i'll get in over my head so to speak and my tummy goes into knots. I'm always happy to leave with my life. Its not to be undertaken lightly. That said I crave it when the waters warm and the summer is hot. Its all I can think about.
    Fat, Blak bart and IMF2020 like this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links