guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Went for a short 2 hour spin today to try the new SANDSHARK Well all I can say ITS A PI , GREAT for water and would not advise for the dry sand . the sandshark is Very stable in the water and wet sand incredable .I was nailing targets 12 in's deep and better. Pinpointing is outstanding. I can't say enough Good about the Md .I'm very happy with it , Deep targets knocking my head off..It performed great in the wet sand as well. Guzz1

Attachments

• IMG_0034.JPG
    IMG_0034.JPG
    82 KB · Views: 309
  • IMG_0033.JPG
    IMG_0033.JPG
    82.1 KB · Views: 311
Upvote 0

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
guzz...I think you found my long lost bobbie pin..I'm glad you were able to get out and think you will have a blast with the water machine. Will be waiting to see your next finds down there.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Start saving those bobby-pins, they may become valuable one day and you will have a ton of them. :icon_pirat:

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wtg guzzi..I gots da faith in ya... good job buddy

T

TreasurdiggrNY

Great first hunt Guzz1 :thumbsup:, glad you're happy with the new machine. You're going to do great with that machine man, great PI for the $$.
Good Luck!

Glenn

Montauk3

Nov 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2 \ Sovereign GT BeachHunter ID
Primary Interest:
Does this mean that I have to sell my new Excal and get one like yours? Gary, have pity, I can't keep up. PMP

OP
OP
guzz1

guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
It will be gold for me this weekend.. watch out Ralph :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Guzz1

DaChief

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2007
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
-------(Water)------- Garrett Infinium (Relic and Coin) Minelab Sov. Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the wonderful world of PI detecting. You will really like it in the water. I will bet before long that you will be able to tell the bobby pins from the good stuff. I started picking up on them but didn't trust it enough yet to skip a target. Actually a couple of those every hundred feet or so isn't really that bad. The trouble with them is chasing them all over the Gulf!

I believe you will like your machine. Does it have a varied tone pattern? I have never used one.

Jim

OP
OP
guzz1

guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
Hey Jim ,, Yea it does if your in the vco mode . same tone but it varies some on different targets . LIKE THE hair pens had a weird kinda effect (Hang time ). the rusty nail did too. coins were very quick sounding distinctive ,no hang time . I would imagine rings would be same as Coins .. The split shot had a quick tone to it and was deep ,16 inches and sounded loud when I swept the target , the tone didn't change the length of the tone varied is what I'm trying to say. All In all I give the MD 10 ++ stars . weight balance couldn't be better . for the $$$$$ . you can not beat this detector . I also bought the 10.5 coil .119.00 money well spent.. take care JIM Guzz1

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Sweeeet! So glad you are loving the machine! You will be finding rings in no time at all :D :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread