Sandblasted

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I decided to hunt the less "touristy" portion of the beach today. Temps were supposed to get to 70, but with 15-20 mph wind I don't think it made it. Regardless, it was still quite pleasant. I figured I'd hunt in all metal for a change and see how that worked out. I don't think I'll be doing that again anytime soon. I got everything, foil, bobbypins,paper clips, nails and screws. I also ended up with 18 pull tabs and 140 bottle caps. I'll let the pics tell the rest.

Attachments

• 3-24finds 002.jpg
    3-24finds 002.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 322
  • 3-24finds 003.jpg
    3-24finds 003.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 320
  • 3-24finds 001.jpg
    3-24finds 001.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 319
Upvote 0

guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
HEY Willie . Welcome to my world . Its not so bad in all metal if you stay out of the dry sand .. I use my sov Gt for that , With my Sandshark Im digging a lot more trash for sure Its like being in aLL METAL For you . I f you get in the water using all metal its not so bad ... How do like the tigershark ?? thinking about buying one ,,, Guzz1

T

TreasurdiggrNY

Nice hunt willie d, wtg man :thumbsup: Like Guzz1 said all metal mode has it's place. In a trashy area you need a little disc. You made some cool finds I like the medallion, what is the ring, toe ring? and a nice haul of clad, nice!
HH
Glenn

OP
OP
willie d

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SWFLA said:
Great pics, thats a sweet looking medallion.
Thanks SWFLA. It was sticking halfway out of the sand. I almost ran over to it, but I played it cool. I was hoping the person who lost it would've come back while I was still in that spot.

OP
OP
willie d

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
guzz1 said:
HEY Willie . Welcome to my world . Its not so bad in all metal if you stay out of the dry sand .. I use my sov Gt for that , With my Sandshark Im digging a lot more trash for sure Its like being in aLL METAL For you . I f you get in the water using all metal its not so bad ... How do like the tigershark ?? thinking about buying one ,,, Guzz1
Hey Guzz1. I wasn't getting too many targets so I figured I'd try all metal. I like the Tiger Shark, just wish the hunting was better.

OP
OP
willie d

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TreasurdiggrNY said:
Nice hunt willie d, wtg man :thumbsup: Like Guzz1 said all metal mode has it's place. In a trashy area you need a little disc. You made some cool finds I like the medallion, what is the ring, toe ring? and a nice haul of clad, nice!
HH
Glenn
Yep all metal was a 1 time thing. The toe ring is junk. Thanks for the reply.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread