FT MYERS BEACH??

omnicognic

Bronze Member
Jan 22, 2005
Tampa, Florida
I have hunted there one or twice, but I usually don't get that far south. I haven't hunted there since I got my Beach Hunter either. What are you using? Is it a beach machine? The salt water causes lots of machines have fits! PM me if I can be of some help! HH omnicognic 8)

OP
OP
oakalley2

oakalley2

May 23, 2005
Md,NY Hudson river
I HAVE A WHITES CLASSIC S/L, SALT WATER DOES PLAY HELL WITH IT. I STAY MORE TO THE DRYER SAND. I SEE YOU ARE FROM TAMPA . I LIVED IN VALRICO FOR 20 YRS ,NOW LIVING IN MISSISSIPPI.

J

Justin L

I live in Cape Coral and have hunted Ft Myers Beach only once. My Ace 250 does great in the dry sand but in the wet sand it's not so good. The one time I went, I found the same exact amount of change in the sand that I had already put into the parking meter, $2. I'm sure there's plenty more stuff in the more populated areas of the beach, like in front of the Lani Kai(sp?) but I went farther down and parked on Connecticut St.

skip_fla

Oct 6, 2004
Wakulla, Fl
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Hello everyone,

My family will be heading over that way on Saturday. We will be camping at Koreshan state park for the week. I'll be brining my Excal. and Elite. Maybe we will meet up and do some hunting together. Are ther any other beaches to detect besides Fort Myers Beach? I'm from over here on the treasure coast.

J

Justin L

If you're staying at the Koreshan Park, in addition to Ft. Myers Beach, you can also head over to Sanibel but the toll to get over the bridge is now $6! and then you pay parking on top of that. There are also beaches in Bonita Springs and Naples but I haven't been to them yet.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread