Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
RDI would know He's great at modifications ....,. GUZZ1

fliptopking

Greenie
May 8, 2008
Dive shops have the harness weight belt for about $20. You could add snaps to it to hold your pants up, if that's what your after.

ronald99

Dec 13, 2006
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE-Excalibur 1000-Minelab SD2200V2
Kellyco sells the mesh pouch with velcro closure it has a couple hidden compartments,I have been using it over a year in the water works great.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ronald99 said:
Kellyco sells the mesh pouch with velcro closure it has a couple hidden compartments,I have been using it over a year in the water works great.

I have a couple water bags, the one Ron is using is one of them and it is a very good bag.

chipveres

Jul 9, 2007
Hollywood, Florida
Two suggestions for getting the front and back straps added to the suspenders: The strap itself can come from a dive shop, West Marine, or JoAnn Fabrics. Burn the ends so they don't unravel. You can either sew the straps on or rivet them on with big brass grommets, also from West Marine. If you don't want to sew, many dry cleaning shops have a seamstress with an industrial sewing machine. Or a shoemaker if you can still find one.

Chip V.

OP
OP
D

davest

Silver Member
Nov 5, 2007
somewhere between here and there, south of over th
Detector(s) used
titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
chip, that's what I have in mind. Suspenders with a cross piece front and back to wear my control box on. I thought of using fishing wader suspenders but havent been able to get out to see what's available, been working to much. I can understand the need to burn the ends of polyester material, I plan on using nylon dental floss as my thread. Thanx for the info.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread