Clearwater

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
My first trip to Clearwater Beach and I didn't do so well, but there's always the next time. This makes 7 hoop earrings in the last 3 trips. I sure am good at finding those but they are not gold! :'( I'll take it.

JunknMoney060208.jpg

Upvote 0

Foilman

Aug 17, 2006
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandito II uMax
Those bottlecaps are practically mint! Mine are often an Orange rust color.

Isn't it interesting most beaches it is illegal to have alcohol, but there everywhere and always thicker by the lifeguards.! HMMMMM!!

DaChief

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2007
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
-------(Water)------- Garrett Infinium (Relic and Coin) Minelab Sov. Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Mumszie,

You are clearly finding the right stuff that indicates if gold was there, you would be finding it. Clearwater has been hit hard but that doesn't mean you can't find something. There were tons of hunters there on my last trip.

If you are finding the pull tabs, the gold would show up also if your coil was going over it. It just hasn't been where your coil has been looking. Keep on going. I feel like you will be there soon.

DaChief

ScubaFinder

Bronze Member
Jul 11, 2006
Tampa, FL
Detector(s) used
AquaPulse AQ1B - AquaPulse DX-200 Magnetometer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I believe many of those bottle caps wash in after being discarded overboard by boaters...we find them (and cans) often even when we are working several hundred yards off-shore.

Remove the two dimes, the earring, and one penny and you still beat my last beach outing. :D

chipveres

Jul 9, 2007
Hollywood, Florida
Probably more than you wanted to know: The double-headed nail is a form nail for casting concrete. The double head makes them comparatively easy to remove after the concrete dries.

Chip V.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread