FloridaBill

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Punta Gorda, Florida
Detector(s) used
Compass & Beachunter 300, Garrett Seahunter Excalibur ll
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Other than the coil. A few were asking this question and I couldn't find the original post. Here is the reply I received from White's......

Thank you for e-mailing us at Whites Electronics

No other changes were made to the beach hunter. We had alot of people like the detector but didn't like how the loop worked in the water.

Sincerely

Todd

Upvote 0

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Having the coil float in the water an having to hold it down was my reason for giving this detector to brother in law.

Indasurf

Jan 2, 2008
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium, White's BHID 300, Fisher CZ20, Fisher CZ 6A, Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300, Tesoro Silver Sabre Plus, White's 5900 DI Pro SL, and others!
Sandman said:
Having the coil float in the water an having to hold it down was my reason for giving this detector to brother in law.

Hey Sandman,

you might want to swing one again (would be real surprised at the difference between the two)! :thumbsup:

Thanks!

OP
OP
FloridaBill

FloridaBill

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Punta Gorda, Florida
Detector(s) used
Compass & Beachunter 300, Garrett Seahunter Excalibur ll
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sandman said:

I tried it out today for a couple hours and it's great, if you let it go it will float to the top in time, no feeling that you have to push down on it . I coverted my Anderson straight shaft from the ex cal. to fit it and it worked great.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread