Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know anything about the laws there......BUT......I hope you have a great time!!!! And watch out for the sharks! ;)

FLOYD MANN

Apr 16, 2003
SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH
Hi Matt !

Have FUN in PCB. ----One of my favorites ! No problem with detecting the 27 miles of sugar-sand white beaches THERE !! You will have LOTS of company ! BEST detecting will be up around the beach lounge-chairs ! There are trash cans scattered along the beach. ANY garbage ( pull-tabs, etc ) you dig---pick up & deposit in cans. Just good Public Relations ! Beach Patrols LOVE to see THAT !

FLOYD MANN
[email protected]
http://www.LostTreasureUSA.com

omnicognic

Bronze Member
Jan 22, 2005
Tampa, Florida
If you go too far east on PC beach you will run into St Andrews state park, there may be some regulations there, but other than that have fun! Go early in the morning, and hunt around the large beach bars here are some of the big ones:
Spinnaker Beach Club one of the older beach bars but quite the party spot! Great hunting in the dry sand, but go early because there will be lots of other detectorists there!
Club La Vela by far the largest beach club and same goes as above!
Schooners Great detecting out back, wild parties go early!
Boatyard Ditto
Hammerhead Fred's Ditto
Sharky's Beach Club Ditto
Harpoon Harry's Ditto
Laguna Grill Ditto
Latitude's Ditto
Calypso Beach Cafe Ditto
Coyote Ugly Ditto
Pineapple Willy's Bring me some ribs from here! The best on the planet! Great detecting around back, watch for rib bones! ;)
Good Hunting! Enjoy my old stomping (partying) grounds! omnicognic 8)

OP
OP
M

Matt-AL

Thanks everyone. I appreciate your help. I really bought this detector to check out my rural property (60 + acres), but we had this beach trip planned and I figured why not. Regarding going early to get the good stuff, yes I will be going early but only because I will be too embarrased to be seen waving a detector around. I'm too shy for my own good.

Matt

mvSWAT

Sep 21, 2004
Mt. Vernon, Indiana
Thanks for your post Matt, I was just going to ask about PC Beach myself, I plan to be there later in July. Looks like the guys gave some excellent tips. Happy Hunting. Dan

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread