One Silver Ring

Cavedweller

May 6, 2008
One Silver Ring

Fifteen minutes into my water hunt I found this nice silver ring and got lots of clad and a
Universals Islands of adventure flattened penny - but had to cut it short because of the Lighting and the wind came up and spoiled the nice flat water - Oh well, tomorrow I will be right back at it in the same spot and snag some more Gold - Cavedweller

Attachments

• DSC00827.JPG
    DSC00827.JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 220
  • DSC00828.JPG
    DSC00828.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 200
Upvote 0

FloridaBill

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Punta Gorda, Florida
Detector(s) used
Compass & Beachunter 300, Garrett Seahunter Excalibur ll
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: One Silver Ring

Good one that looks like a spinne ring?

T

TreasurdiggrNY

Nice looking ring Cavedweller, good luck on the return trip :thumbsup:
Glenn

guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

really NICE RING doug... guzz :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

OP
OP
C

Cavedweller

May 6, 2008

Hey ya know I got to looking at that ring and it does look like it is two separate rings and I tried to spin
it and I even took pliers and scratched it all up and ruined it - Just Kidding - but it does look like it is
but it won't spin, Oh well It was a good thought Bill - Talk to you later - Cavedweller

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida

Another guy on the forum found a similar one not long ago and it would not spin at first either but after a lot of cleaning he found that there was some grains of sand wedged in there and after he got that out it did spin. Maybe your's is the same? Or maybe it is not a spinner after all. Whatever it is still a mighty pretty ring.

FloridaBill

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Punta Gorda, Florida
Detector(s) used
Compass & Beachunter 300, Garrett Seahunter Excalibur ll
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

mumszie said:
Another guy on the forum found a similar one not long ago and it would not spin at first either but after a lot of cleaning he found that there was some grains of sand wedged in there and after he got that out it did spin. Maybe your's is the same? Or maybe it is not a spinner after all. Whatever it is still a mighty pretty ring.

mumszie said exactly what I was going to say I would give it a try sure looks like a spinner...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread