Had a great morning!

EZrider

Mar 10, 2008
Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP ORX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is a big heat wave hitting the NE so i figured i would take a break from working on the house to hit the beach. Reading the tide reports showed a low tide at about 7 am, perfect. I got to the beach about 6:30 and there were a few guys hitting it. I went down to were the water was the day before "wet sand" about waist deep and found the coin line. I could tell one of the guys had detected it due to the lines from a dragging scoop. Since i was already there and out gunned by the machines they were useing i didnt expect to find much. Well i was wrong, i was pulling signals left and right and came out with some finds. Had a great morning :coffee2:

CIMG0640.jpg

The square one in the ceter has 925 on the back. 4 earings!
CIMG0642.jpg

Dog tags
CIMG0645.jpg

CIMG0644.jpg

Upvote 0
OP
OP
EZrider

EZrider

Mar 10, 2008
Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP ORX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most people play in the water about waist deep. When the tide is low you can find this by looking at the beach. To deep and there is hardly anything there, to shallow and all the light foil and tabs, trash is there. Its right in between.

FloridaBill

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Punta Gorda, Florida
Detector(s) used
Compass & Beachunter 300, Garrett Seahunter Excalibur ll
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice job like they say they don't get it all and your coil has to pass over it to find it....

OP
OP
EZrider

EZrider

Mar 10, 2008
Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP ORX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mike, these are more style tags the kids buy here to look cool.

ScrewcapRoy

Jun 14, 2007
Weymouth Mass
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Nice finds and I agree your coil has to pass over it. The same thing happened to me and I thought I wouldn't find much. I too came away with more than I expected. Nice tip on finding the "Coin Line'. :thumbsup: Well back to the :coffee2: and enjoying more posts.
HH,Roy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread