Battle Royale

T

TreasurdiggrNY

Went to the beach today, my youngest son Patrick got bit with the treasure hunting bug :thumbsup: and this was his first trip to the beach. We met Stormfighter at the beach at 6am to hunt the 8am low tide.
Here is Patrick and me
8908 005.jpg
The weather was perfect
8908 010.jpg
8908 007.jpg
Patrick had the F2 and it was on fire today, I told him no way you'll out hunt me.
8908 008.jpg
He said "Bring it"
8908 009.jpg
Stormfighter brought a scoop and gave it to Patrick to keep, Patrick says Thanks again Stormfighter :thumbsup:
8908 004.jpg
My finds, 3.32 in clad
8908 011.jpg
Patrick's finds 3.58 in clad, he won this battle, we'll see what happens next time
8908 012.jpg
Stormfighter calls in with 3.78 in clad, what a great day we had. Thanks for looking.

Upvote 0

guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hey Great Job Patrick, looks like your neck and neck in the finds dept, with Dad outstanding.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: WtG Man .. Hey Glenn looks like you got some stiff competition there Bud . Great pics Glenn..
Can't wait for PATRICK TO HIT HIS FIRST GOLD ,, :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Guzz

HalfSpeed

Feb 10, 2008
Enid, Mississippi
Detector(s) used
White's Eagle II, Ace 250's (2), Cobra Beach Magnet
JOe L said it so well! A lifetime hunting partner is the best thing you'll ever find! Priceless... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

OP
OP
T

TreasurdiggrNY

Patrick says thank you for the nice replies, he wants to go again soon, like today WooHoo :thumbsup:
Glenn

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's too cool. My Dad introduced me to detecting about his age. If only I would of stuck with it. I was all about baseball back then. What a shame, the things I would've found back in Pennsylvania. :'(

Stick with it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions