A little motivation

coin_diver

Oct 3, 2003
Syracuse, ny
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, xl500 (27 yrs) XLT (17 yrs)
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I wanted to post this picture af a good day's work. I was out with friends, all in the water, even the same equipment. They didn't listen for the whispers though and got only shallow coins. Listen for the subtle tones, learn the detector and enjoy it.
All of these finds were 10+ inches deep, scooped from 4-5.5 feet of water in an area that was an old barge holding pen and converted into a swimming hole. Found with a Garrett XL500 pulse.
Mike

Attachments

• good days finds2.jpg
    good days finds2.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 198
Upvote 0

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Whispers can definitely speak volumes. WTG C_D! Definitely time to get back out there and fill your goodie bag. HH 8)

Vrent

Nov 30, 2004
surfside beach sc
way to go great concentration you are right the faintest clicks can be the best and you proved it...have your friends asked for lessons yet? ahhh glasshoppper you must be one with your machine great haul

HH vrent

OP
OP
coin_diver

coin_diver

Oct 3, 2003
Syracuse, ny
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, xl500 (27 yrs) XLT (17 yrs)
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Yea, I hit it again and pulled four more rings. It's fairly tired now though. Well my buddies were PO'd so I "found" another site, looked good and old got permission, etc. but they said they weren't interested. So I hit it w/ a hookah and low and behold there were coins laying exposed everywhere, and I don't mean clads. The first produced 6 rings, 2 chains, 2 1916d merc's and a bunch of halves. Well they decided to join me then. In all we pulled 70+ rings, pendants galore and who knows how many coins. Nothing like a virgin site! You just have to keep trying to find the good ones.
Oh, thres more pics to come. And to answer your question, this is NY.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread