Youve Solved It!.....now what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Re: You've Solved It!.....now what?

Who's the armchair hunter rebel. To much coffee, gettn to your brain. Or just old.?? You got nothing better to do than post coffee pics. Coffee, twenty years of research and still know nothing. LOL... You are the reason people keep to their self. And that is not the purpose of this site. Your not the person you think you are.. Quit misleading everyone, just because it will never work for you doesn't mean it want work for someone else. Just sayn.... :coffee2:

tat2guy

Oct 29, 2011
Chester County pa
Primary Interest:
Other

Just

From what I see, the Rebel is a thorough researcher with an open mind. His gut feeling may be that the BT is involving the CSA, but he researchs other possibilties to. When one is to post partial stories without a clue as to where another person could look for their own research, Thats not who Rebel is. He has done R & I involving other peoples questionable leads and post replies. So you may not have a true perspective of the Tnet memeber (Rebel) and his passion for treasure and history hunting. Also read back through this forum, there are many long conversations involving Rebel. So who's keeping to theirselves. So now for my "BOLD" statements. If you have had the "Key" and have it figured out go get it. Personally I'll call you a liar until its seen at this point. Its Time for proof after your many post that may have down played others research (intensional or not).

Good Luck Jay

Can what to read the press release or see the documentary on your find.

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other

That's cool if you call goggle research. He's said nothing you can't lookup online. I never intended to argue with reb, but he started it, and its my opinion that people like him keeps people from sharing, people should be able to share without being attacked he is a treasure bully. There should be debate without argue.

tat2guy

Oct 29, 2011
Chester County pa
Primary Interest:
Other

Agreed debate without argument. We should allbe open minded to possibilties without the attitudes that we all have the right answer. We all have somewhat different answers and who knows, we all can be right. Im not typically an objective person but I've received alot of inspiration and veiws from Rebel. Although Rebel has moved me, its taken my beleifs in a different direction. I share more later when I have a little more evidence. Remember we should all get to the answer togather. Lets all be friends, no bullies at the playground. Principle Mark has a big wooden paddle with holes in it, I dont like the paddle.

HH Jay

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: :D TREASURE BULLY!??? LOL! ROFL! I am a TREASURE RESEARCHER, and do SOME "on-the-ground" work to "check out stuff". My research includes going to JONES MEMORIAL LIBRARY in Lynchburg, Va.; Bedford City/County Museum & Library in Bedford, Va.; some R & I in Roanoke, Va. Library; Marshall Museum/VMI in Lexington, Va. When I share info from "on-line", I try to include "addys", so ppl can do their own R & I, or at least where to "google" it. :D :icon_thumleft: I DO confront with FACTS... lies, etc. that would lead other researchers astray; for example... THERE ARE NO ROCK MAPS in Bedford County, Va., along the BRP, etc. If others DO know of such... I WILL go "check it out"! I think MARC would want THIS, too. It WOULD "reflect" back on TN, if DISINFORMATION, MISINFORMATION, etc. reigns; if ppl have dreams, visions, etc... we CAN "check it out" for you (locations). :wink: :coffee2: :read2:

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other

I understand rebel. I know we got off on the wrong foot, I'm sorry. I know about dreams and visions their special. I am letting it go. Maybe you can help me someday. Thanks justintime :thumbsup:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D Accepted... :icon_thumleft: I ALSO have dreams & visions of a HIGHER "ORDER"; today, I have to spend time preparing for my FreeMasonic AMD (Research Lodge)... ORDER OF THE ROYAL SECRET presentation, TONIGHT! :o :wink: Last presentation I did on Sept. 30, 2008 was TREASURE HUNTING & FREEMASONRY. :wink: :coffee2: :read2: :coffee2: Coffee? :wink:

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other

Hope it comes together for you. We've walked in darkness long enough.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: :D HA! NEVER walked in "Darkness"... LIGHT is ALL around me! Already working on the NEXT "presentation";
ROYAL ARCH(ES) & SECRET VAULTS TRADITIONS for June/July, 2012. :icon_thumleft: :hello2: 8)

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other

What if one found the vault, and had permission, opened it, and contents are there, and it impossible to sneak it out. Who do you call, what does one do next. . Keep in mind, no one listens till they see gold, but to show gold you would have to leave. How would one set up something without gold in hand.
Thanks, JUSTINTIME...

WHAT WOULD YOU DO!!!

doverturtle

Apr 23, 2010
York County, PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon; Garrett AT Pro; Garrett Infinium; XP Deus; Minelab Excalibur 1000

Justintime said:
What if one found the vault, and had permission, opened it, and contents are there, and it impossible to sneak it out. Who do you call, what does one do next. . Keep in mind, no one listens till they see gold, but to show gold you would have to leave. How would one set up something without gold in hand.
Thanks, JUSTINTIME...

WHAT WOULD YOU DO!!!
If you had permission, why would you need to sneak it out?

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other

Yea, I have no reason to sneak. Just trying to hear some input on what other people would do. Not to many people ever been in a large cache of treasure want to see how others would go about it.

EVERY DAYS A FRI.

Jan 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

:blob7: :blob7: :blob7: :whip2: :whip2: :whip2: take it out at night ninga style ,give me a days notice ill be there to show you how its done!;D ;D good luck hunting e.d.a.f

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other

Thanks Friday,
I appreciate that.

tat2guy

Oct 29, 2011
Chester County pa
Primary Interest:
Other

You hire excavating equipment and a few dumptrucks......buy some chemical suits, paint EPA on some and CIA on others. Tell surrounding land owners that a meteor fell contaminating the area. All must evcuate. And proceed.

HH Jay

PS Watchout for lil green men. Their KGC, lol :laughing7:

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other

LOL!! nice one. Good idea, where do you get chemical suits....

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
AAny one ever found a large treasure before,if so,I would like to here how it went down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread