Decoded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
??? By the "telly"; tonight's DECODED is NOT on the Declaration of Independence. "SOMEONE" must have "interfered". :dontknow:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:D HA! Statue of Liberty, NYC, FreeMasons, Illuminati, Lucifer... JUNK! NOTHING on DOI, Beale Cipher(s), Beale Treasure; just watched it... seen it ALL before! PFFFFTH! ::)

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rebel - KGC said:
:D HA! Statue of Liberty, NYC, FreeMasons, Illuminati, Lucifer... JUNK! NOTHING on DOI, Beale Cipher(s), Beale Treasure; just watched it... seen it ALL before! PFFFFTH! ::)

:icon_scratch: The one I just watched was on Fort Knox, and if there was still any gold in it. Maybe you were watching a re-run? At any rate, next week is suppose to be the new DOI episode.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D I watched the season premier at 9 pm/est; I have ALREADY seen the "Ft. Knox" show... TV had DECODED " re-runs" running ALL day on HIST 2. YOU were watching a "re-run"; forgot to add they had focus on numerology, too. The number 7 was a BIGGIE; was hoping that they (DECODED TEAM) would get "into" the numbers in the Beale Cipher(s)... they didn't. :'(

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D HA! DECODED on Wednesday, the 12th IS on the DOI... NOT sure how much on the "Beale", tho; will see. ;D

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rebel - KGC said:
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D HA! DECODED on Tuesday, the 12th IS on the DOI... NOT sure how much on the "Beale", tho; will see. ;D

I expect it will cover "a few different possibilities" in regards to a possible secret code either appearing in, or relying on, the DOI.

DMSDAK

Jul 30, 2006
Southeast Bluegrass
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cutlass
So if the NSA really did decode part of the Beale cypher, couldn't they just work in reverse and from what the deciphered find out what document was used to encode it?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: :D WAS a nice show; NSA KNOWS where "it" is... just waiting for water to recede from "the place" in New Orleans; it is currently flooded. :wink: LOL! :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: "Frontier"... you NEVER heard THAT one, before? :D
NICE to "see" Ron/Richard; will do R & I on "Sherman"; NICE to "see" Brad... "off" of J Lo & "on" to Jean Lafitte. NICE scenes from DC & Philly... PHILLY!??? :o

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rebel - KGC said:
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: :D WAS a nice show; NSA KNOWS where "it" is... just waiting for water to recede from "the place" in New Orleans; it is currently flooded. :wink: LOL! :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: "Frontier"... you NEVER heard THAT one, before? :D
NICE to "see" Ron/Richard; will do R & I on "Sherman"; NICE to "see" Brad... "off" of J Lo & "on" to Jean Lafitte. NICE scenes from DC & Philly... PHILLY!??? :o

I recommended to Mr. Hall, Mr. Campbell, Mr. Sherman, and those of Bolivar to keep to our promise and distribute the gold to the indicated places."

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's something that I thought was really odd about the episode:
The show was about the DOI = Thomas Jefferson = The Beale Papers
"Why did they choose to stay away from Bedford Co., Virgina?"
In all fairness to the local researchers & writers there, I thought it was rather odd that they didn't go to where the story originated and where the treasure was said to be? :dontknow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread