INTERESTING Web-site... BEALE TREASURE STORY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
??? Check it out with the author/web-site guy; he has a "contact link"; "click" on it... :dontknow:

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
The only problem with this webpage is that he is not furnishing any new information. Stephen is only out to make money from the Beale Treasure Cow. I have tried two times to get him to help on codes---one time on the Beale Treasure another time on the Confederate Treasury-----both times he said he was too busy. Yell too busy trying to find suckers.

I agree..smart guy, but he's a 8===D.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:laughing7:.......leave it to Reb to reopen the grave of the slain and buried once more.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I think several of his presented points of debate have already been slain, such as the dates. Keep track of the written time that the author claims he was at St. Louis to the time he departed the mine and returned to Bedford. I think you'll discover a conflict in the timing of it all as the accumulated offered expanses of time do not agree with the presented dates. Face it, and for several reasons, the described adventure could not have taken place as it was detailed in the pamphlet. Most everyone agrees on that point now. But you already know that......:laughing7:

Kenjmor2006

Jan 14, 2011
I agree after carefully studying his letter,also the only way he could have moved anything from out west at that time would have been by pack animals,not wagons.......Kenjmor2006

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree after carefully studying his letter,also the only way he could have moved anything from out west at that time would have been by pack animals,not wagons.......Kenjmor2006

:icon_thumleft:......and there are other issues with this part of the story as well which would have made the described trip impossible, even with pack animals.

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Well... "they" COULD have moved "stuff" from the EAST, tho; like Richmond, Va. (CONFEDERATE WAR). TJB (Captain) could have moved CSA "assets" with a CSA cavalry, "off-loading" "dead rebels" in "boxes" at Thaxton Switch (Bedford County, VIRGINIA) from the Virginia-Tennessee Roadroad (legends abound). Prez. Jeff Davis DID request info on places in western part of the state (VIRGINIA) to "hide" Richmond, VIRGINIA "stores"... LOL!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread