Wagon Train

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kentucky Kache said:
bigscoop said:
Kentucky Kache said:
Wowzers. Expensive book. Not finding any soft covers on Amazon.

Good Lord! And to think I've been loaning mine out! :laughing7:

I'd like to have a box full of those to sell.

Man, I know PV passed on......but what's up with the huge increase in price? Maybe Reb can round you one up? Should be a few used copies floating around up in that neck of the woods? Maybe..... :dontknow:

OP
OP
K

Kentucky Kache

bigscoop said:
Kentucky Kache said:
bigscoop said:
Kentucky Kache said:
Wowzers. Expensive book. Not finding any soft covers on Amazon.

Good Lord! And to think I've been loaning mine out! :laughing7:

I'd like to have a box full of those to sell.

Man, I know PV passed on......but what's up with the huge increase in price? Maybe Reb can round you one up? Should be a few used copies floating around up in that neck of the woods? Maybe..... :dontknow:

I finally found one on Amazon. Haven't ordered yet...might later.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_thumright: Let me know. There's a few used book stores down and we get "a lot" of seasonal snow birds from up north.....might get lucky?

OP
OP
K

Kentucky Kache

bigscoop said:
:icon_thumright: Let me know. There's a few used book stores down and we get "a lot" of seasonal snow birds from up north.....might get lucky?

Will do. Thanks.

OP
OP
K

Kentucky Kache

bigscoop said:

Done. ;D

Attachments

• Book.jpg
    Book.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 191

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Re: Wagon Trail

:o WOW! Didn't know! WILL look around at Good Will, etc. I DO have an Autographed Copy, tho...:help:

OP
OP
K

Kentucky Kache

Re: Wagon Trail

Rebel - KGC said:
:o WOW! Didn't know! WILL look around at Good Will, etc. I DO have an Autographed Copy, tho...:help:

My Estimated delivery: Jan. 3, 2012 - Jan. 19, 2012.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: :D HA! It's raining! I can only imagine what the wagons "ruts" on the trail were like; how many wagons? MY guess is 3 - 4. :dontknow: :read2: Reading HART PAPERS now; IT may ALSO be a "cover-story"! :wink:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rebel - KGC said:
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: :D HA! It's raining! I can only imagine what the wagons "ruts" on the trail were like; how many wagons? MY guess is 3 - 4. :dontknow: :read2: Reading HART PAPERS now; IT may ALSO be a "cover-story"! :wink:

All that time riding wagons, horses,....I'm thinking of maybe researching old doctor's list for a bunch of male patients with a serious case of hemrrhoids? :laughing9:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:D HA! Wonder what the treatment was for THAT in the "OLD DAYS"? FOUR months ONE way, is what I read once... WHEW! :tongue3:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
The Santa Fe Trail was created in 1821 by William Becknell, and ran from Santa Fe to Independence, Missouri.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Santa Fe Trail was created in 1821 by William Becknell, and ran from Santa Fe to Independence, Missouri.

I believe that about William Becknell on the Internet about Becknell founding the Sante Fe Trail in 1821 is incorrect. Becknell and his party left after Colonel Cooper's Party in May of 1822. All the information from Wikipedia is not always correct. You can read Becknell's Journal for free on Ebooks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread