Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: New Beale story

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Dec 2011
    Central, Alabama
    AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
    103 times
    The Beale Treasure, all types of treasure hunting

Re: New Beale story

I never intended to argue, everyone says please tell your Beale experience then when someone does they get acussed of lying. My goal is not to try prove but to enlighten. I get tired of reading in the dark speculation. I got the key. The key is in the hands of a friend, my dear friend Morris. The game is worth the candle and will play it to the end, does anyone no what that means, its a burn on key with hole which is the beginning of the map. Thanks Beale.

I remain as ever.....

Justintime

Just trying to figure out what to do with it after its open, the search is over and now its open and recover. My delema is I don't know who to call or how to protect a open vault with more treasure than can carry. Repeat this is not a fact battle if you know so much why don't you have it. The keymaster has spoken. This right hear is a historic moment . REMEMBER

Jun 2007
    1331 times

So you ARE "Key Master" from Rockster's web-site! Read the BEALE PAPERS again... it is Robert MORRISS, not MORRIS!

us
    Dec 2011
    Central, Alabama
    AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
    103 times
    The Beale Treasure, all types of treasure hunting

I am a bad speller sorry. Every sense I was kid I had natural ability to find things. Couldn't believe what Was revealed to me at first. Its real. The vault is real. Preservation is my goal just want to tell some of my story. The rocks have spoken.

Jun 2007
    1331 times

ROCKS?!!! GA (go ahead) & tell your story... take "pics" of bountiful treasure, etc. ANYONE?

Charter Member
    us
    treasurelagoon.wordpress.com

Jun 2010
    East Coast Florida
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    2707 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting

Hey Just,
    Where was the/your iron box originally found? Did you say Alabama, and if so, can you please tell me near what city?
    "The key to finding gold is finding places where it can be accessed."

Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by bigscoop
    Hey Just,
    Where was the/your iron box originally found? Did you say Alabama, and if so, can you please tell me near what city?
    No he said it was found in PA. I can verify that Pauline Innis had the iron box of which the code papers were removed by Hazelwood. Read Pauline Innis' book Also google her name and see what kind of woman she was======wife of an Admiral wrote numerous books well just goole her name. She is not one to make up stories. I talked to her several times on the telephone. In one conversation I asked her, "Pauline did you find any other papers in the iron box besides the two small pieces of paper that looked like receipts?" Her reply, " Give me a couple of weeks and call me back" Which I did and her reply then was, "No. That was all there was in the iron box." Can't you see she had the iron box. In her very first book written in the 1960's she plainly states that the two pieces of paper was all that was contained in the iron box. I rest my case. If anyone wants to find this box you will have to check at the Watergate Hotel and try to find what happened to her estate after she died.

us
    Jan 2012
    Missouri
    Minelab X-TERRA 505
    3 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

hey just,
    could u have ur friend take a legible pic of the contents n u put m on ur next post, bc a pic is worth a 1000 words n it will certainly tell ur story...

kgunn

Charter Member
    us

Jun 2010
    East Coast Florida
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    2707 times

Quote Originally Posted by Franklin
    Hey Just,
    No he said it was found in PA. I can verify that Pauline Innis had the iron box of which the code papers were removed by Hazelwood. Read Pauline Innis' book Also google her name and see what kind of woman she was======wife of an Admiral wrote numerous books well just goole her name. She is not one to make up stories. I talked to her several times on the telephone. In one conversation I asked her, "Pauline did you find any other papers in the iron box besides the two small pieces of paper that looked like receipts?" Her reply, " Give me a couple of weeks and call me back" Which I did and her reply then was, "No. That was all there was in the iron box." Can't you see she had the iron box. In her very first book written in the 1960's she plainly states that the two pieces of paper was all that was contained in the iron box. I rest my case. If anyone wants to find this box you will have to check at the Watergate Hotel and try to find what happened to her estate after she died.
    Fine. Whatever. Now can you let Justintime answer the question "He" was asked. Geeeezzzz...... who follows people around from web site to web site defending his private territory anyway?

Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Franklin
    Hey Just,
    Fine. Whatever. Now can you let Justintime answer the question "He" was asked. Geeeezzzz...... who follows people around from web site to web site defending his private territory anyway?
    If you had read post #18 of Justintime you would not have had to ask your question in the first place. Also this is forum anyone can answer a question if you want to take it personal with Justintime send him a PM.

us
    Jan 2012
    Missouri
    Minelab X-TERRA 505
    3 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

hmmm, looky, nothing, im gonna go watch tv
    l8r guys...

kgunn

Jun 2007
    1331 times

Ok, getting "back on track"; NOT in PA, NOT in AL... ONLY in Bedford County, Va. Coffee?

Charter Member
    us

Jun 2010
    East Coast Florida
    2707 times

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC
    Ok, getting "back on track"; NOT in PA, NOT in AL... ONLY in Bedford County, Va. Coffee?
    Sure. Why not. Explains that huge tub of popcorn and all that general coffee.

Jun 2007
    1331 times

Why? Does it bother you?

us
    Oct 2011
    Chester County pa
    25 times
    Metal Detecting, Cache Hunting ,And addto our History

I like the idea on it being in Pa

Charter Member
    us

Jun 2010
    East Coast Florida
    2707 times

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC
    Why? Does it bother you?
    No..no.... ....was thinking in terms of a type of home movie theater.......

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Sponsors