New Beale story

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rebel - KGC said:
:happy1: :lurk: Ok, getting "back on track"; NOT in PA, NOT in AL... ONLY in Bedford County, Va. :coffee2: :read2: Coffee? :wink:

Sure. Why not. :laughing9: Explains that huge tub of popcorn and all that general coffee. :tongue3:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tat2guy said:
I like the idea on it being in Pa :laughing7:

Ha, ha, ha. :laughing9: Laugh if you want, maybe sit back with Reb and have some popcorn and general coffee, but I wouldn’t be so quick to do it. You think PA is out of the question......... :dontknow: :wink:

A) The Beale Papers are a story about a man, Morriss, who unknowingly ended up becoming the executor of the will/wills of a party of men whose names he had never heard spoken and whose faces he had never seen.

B) Thomas “Beale” of New Orleans was a “register” of the courts, which depending on what type of court, what state, era, etc, those duties could also encompass the duties of the Clerk of Courts. But, just remember that he was a “register” of the courts.

C) In the Beale Papers we learn that Morriss, in 1862, selected another unknown to continue his efforts as executor of the will/wills that he was holding, just as Beale requested he do should it be necessary.

Hope you’re taking notes because you really need to so you can check a few things out for yourself, never beieve anything until you check it out for yourself. I believe you said your wife was an attorney so maybe she can help you out in the understanding of all the possibilities here. Are you ready? Here we go……

****Register of Wills****

“The Register of Wills is responsible for appointing personal representatives to administer decedents’ estates and for overseeing the proper and timely administration of these proceedings.”

Now you can confine your efforts to that same 127 year old local dirt if you want, or, you could start wondering why I’m interested in other "possible" locations. :wink: :coffee2: :happy1: PA, AL,.........hmmmmm........ :dontknow:

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
With regard to the box I left in your charge..... some instructions concerning it......
such a key I left in the hands of a friend,(in this place), sealed, were, THE BOX... Beale was particular in his instructions ......
just saying... ten years from the date of this letter...would be 1832 the same as key delivery. If MORRISS would have broke the lock off instead of probably picking it,the box would have broke he would got the key, and knew exactly what to do......

JUSTINTIME

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: :D Well you see... we All have read "the story" (BEALE PAPERS), and know what is "said"; what I am PERSONALLY interested in, is YOUR story; YOU started it. So... :coffee2: :dontknow:

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm 32, and I've finally after years of decoding. A series of puzzle maps and then on site there was series of rockmaps. For years I couldn't figure it out, cause I assumed it started from the tavern. l I figured out not to listen but to see. So I began to see and then it was revealed. It was like I was possessed. I've spent more holidays in Virginia than home. Had to see if I was right. I was.. then I was... I got a new job,married, then a child.. then it was work ,work ,work.. each part of the puzzle explains the next piece if that makes sense. With a beginning, middle ,and end. Can't end, till I can secure the contents. Its not ore... its much more serious ..these guys went trough a lot of trouble..

F

Franklin

Justintime said:
With regard to the box I left in your charge..... some instructions concerning it......
such a key I left in the hands of a friend,(in this place), sealed, were, THE BOX... Beale was particular in his instructions ......
just saying... ten years from the date of this letter...would be 1832 the same as key delivery. If MORRISS would have broke the lock off instead of probably picking it,the box would have broke he would got the key, and knew exactly what to do......

JUSTINTIME

Justintime, You do make a lot errors in your research. "With regard to the box I left in your charge.....some instructions concerning it.....such a key I left in the hands of a friend, (in this place), sealed, were, THE BOX...Beale was particular in his instructions......

"Such a key I have left in the hands of a friend" was in the May 9th, 1822 letter TJB sent to Robert Morris in Lynchburg. The friend was not in Lynchburg. TJB wrote the letter in St. Louis, MO, so he was saying he had left the KEY with a friend in St. Louis, MO., not a KEY he had left with Robert Morris. You do not place "capes" and "gunpowder in the same box. Neither would you place a "KEY" in a box with a "Coded Message?"

If you think you have really found something post it let's see it. I know you can't because you have not recovered the treasure yet? Well about four years ago you were posting from Texas and you wanted a certain number of posters to help you recover the treasure. If I knew exactly where the treasure was buried and I could dig believe me I would dig-----------I would not be telling anyone I have the "KEY" Why would you want to tell anyone---------get the treasure forget about boasting and saying I know where it is-----hell man dig it up.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
FYI I've never posted any forum,ever. The letters were never intended to be read by all. Only the person with the key and yes there are many instructions in the letters right in front of you. Some people just read and some can see. Not something you learn Frank, it comes natural. I'm a poor Alabama boy born and raised, never been to Texas. I just felt it would be easier. To talk to like minded people that I wouldn't have to explain every little side note bout the treasure, l have been watching for a while and frequently laugh, at fact mentioned morphed for useage. HELL Frank you get all your facts from goggle. Were your treasure, hell lets see your any thing. I've been find Spencer I was born. Don't hate. Justintime

F

Franklin

Justintime said:
FYI I've never posted any forum,ever. The letters were never intended to be read by all. Only the person with the key and yes there are many instructions in the letters right in front of you. Some people just read and some can see. Not something you learn Frank, it comes natural. I'm a poor Alabama boy born and raised, never been to Texas. I just felt it would be easier. To talk to like minded people that I wouldn't have to explain every little side note bout the treasure, l have been watching for a while and frequently laugh, at fact mentioned morphed for useage. HELL Frank you get all your facts from goggle. Were your treasure, hell lets see your any thing. I've been find Spencer I was born. Don't hate. Justintime

You have not posted anything yet that everyone on the forum already knows? If you got something show it like I have in previous post if not shut the hell up.

doverturtle

Apr 23, 2010
York County, PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon; Garrett AT Pro; Garrett Infinium; XP Deus; Minelab Excalibur 1000
No offense, Franklin, but Justintime has not provided any more or less information than you have in regards to your claim of knowing where the Beale treasure is located. It appears that he truly believes what he has stated. Hopefully, he will keep all of us updated if he does indeed recover anything. Pictures would be great (hint, hint!).

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks Dover,
I'm working up to pics. Don't want to freak any one out yet. I've been working on this for a long nine years. I have finally solved the beale mystery. When I have seen the vault, I got scared, that's when I decided to get help. That's a different story, my life is a story. I know, I want get to keep any of the treasure. I have nothing to benefit from lying. I tell the truth, repeat this is not a test. Well at work now, Halla.... JUSTINTIME..

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's amazing what you learn about people if you really listen. i.e., many believe there is nothing unusual about the name Beale becoming Beall if it fits into their personal agenda or opinions, yet when Justintime used Morris instead of Morriss that was completely unacceptable. :laughing9: Perhaps, we should just let Justintime tell his story without all the uncalled for attacks, critisims, and "personal defense" measures. What's good and fair for one should certainly be good and fair for another. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks Bigscoop,
If anyone has any questions, I'll answer to the best of my ability.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: :D "Just", have LOTS of questions; will do ONE at a time. WHERE did you find the Beale Treasure?
"Scoop"; if the BEALE PAPERS say it is Robert MORRISS, it is NOT Robert Morris (who died in 1806)... MORRISS! Beale/Beall is ANOTHER "issue". :wink: :coffee2: :read2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread