The Beale key... Found

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Justintime, After four years of work, research and digging your site, do you have anything physical that you have found to show us? I mean other than signs on rocks or holes?
How do you know you are not misleading yourself as others have done before you?...
It does not make sense to me why people endure such hardship when they only need to realize their research may be wrong or I should say
"Their research is wrong"
...and that is the "rub" when it comes to all this "speculative self fulfilling research" sprung from what professional researchers have determined to be a mere period dime novel sold only to a very localized market.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
What year is you DOI?

Screenshot_2017-08-27-13-07-42.png The first "One"

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Screenshot_2017-08-27-13-05-13.png The St. Louis Key letter was delivered, as stated in box letter. With instructions,, concerning the box, the Key to the Key. "In this place", "sealed"..

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Justintime, After four years of work, research and digging your site, do you have anything physical that you have found to show us? I mean other than signs on rocks or holes? How do you know you are not misleading yourself as others have done before you? ...
Justintime has provided photographs of what he has found, which is better then "claiming" to base a book around "evidence" found that has no photographic evidence to back up the claim, and once the work os published for sale, that evidence "disappears", never to be seen again.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
The St. Louis Key letter was delivered, as stated in box letter. With instructions,, concerning the box, the Key to the Key. "In this place", "sealed"..
I reckon "in this place" was not the Blackhorse Tavern where deliveryman George Radar Brugh and companion were murdered by Ebenezer Nelms as claimed in a certain after Beale story book that been presented as fact.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Justintime si gnorw.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Justintime si gnorw.
I'm wrong bout what, lol... I only shared bout 2% of my discoveries, you know it all based on that,very funny. You might need to give up, as your assuming is out of hand and will only confuse you. Goodluck

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just have one question. You have already posted photos of the cut out tunnels. Where is the photos of the treasure?

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Screenshot_2017-09-02-10-48-48.png ...

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Screenshot_2017-09-02-10-42-16.jpg Screenshot_2017-09-02-10-42-08.jpg found a couple of rock bricks during my excavations...

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish you luck Justintime. You may find a lost Templar's Treasure or even the Ark of the Covenant but you are never going to find the Beale Treasure.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Here we go again,, Bedford Virginia, lol..

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Well thanks Frank for the luck wish... See if you had the key you could do it. Even with no ciphers it can be found. I got a Declaration of Independence with the initials TJB on it, multiple maps of Bedford Virginia on it,with an exact location with repeated info, four miles from Buford's,, but has nothing to do with the Beale treasure, lol...The thing is , that the treasure wasn't Beale's, he was a captain-do boy for the Perilous Enterprise but not the first one.
When I'm done I'm going to change the name of the treasure ..anyways hate to see ya write a quitter book, if you are you better hurry, justsayn... goodluck with that. JUSTINTIME

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Justin's no quitter.....

Beale Cyphers Direct Object.jpg

Looks like the hole is a slice of BREAD.......where the money's at.....?

And everyone is telling me that a Direct Object is nothing to pay attention to.....

But what lies under the Bread is the Meat of the Sandwich........

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread