Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Charter Member

Jun 2007
    1169 times
    (WINK) LOL! The Ciphers? HA HA HA! (ROFL)

us
    Oct 2011
    Chester County pa
    25 times
    Metal Detecting, Cache Hunting ,And addto our History
    I agree many have made claims like mine. But Im not claiming to have solved the codes. Im putting togather the history around the mystery. Im not interested in going out to get all sweaty digging holes. I wwould love to find the gold if it does actually exists. But I love the historical part of this. Jeffro I would love to hear some constructive critacism of what you see me claiming and pointing out with some event and documents.

HH

Charter Member

Jun 2007
    1169 times
    (Coffee & WINK) NOTHING is forth-coming from Jeffro... CARRY ON, then! Looking at the HISTORY is VERY important, according to MY research; I have found LOTS of errors in the "historical side" of the "BP"... BUT! SOMETHING is here/there!
    I pay NO attention to the BC # 1 nor BC # 3; I DO look at the DOI, as a "statement" against" the FEDS, who were against state rights of the CONFEDERATE WAR; as well as the "BE" era & New Orleans. The "solved" BC # 2? I think it was Co. I (Campbell County Rangers - CSA) during the CONFEDERATE WAR! Coffee? (WINK)

Charter Member

Jun 2007
    1169 times
    LOST TREASURE ONLINE: Taken from April, 2012 "issue"; STATE TREASURE - LOUISIANA: Jefferson & Plaquemines Parish...
    "Somewhere in Barataria Bay.... Lafitte buried his winnings".... (@ $40,000 + in gold species....)"; NEVER been found. Voodoo GOLD! Was it later moved to Bedford, Va. with a "curse" on it, that it was NEVER to be found? LAWD GAWD A'MIGHTY!

us
    Sep 2010
    4 times
    Lord have mercy, I can't follow ya in what ya say, Rebel. I'm a simple man who, at the moment lives in Augusta, Georgia. Spell it out for me if you can't go, and if I'm not too far away I'll go get it. :P

us
    Dec 2005
    Eugene, Oregon
    Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
    84 times
    Quote Originally Posted by tat2guy View Post
    I agree many have made claims like mine. But Im not claiming to have solved the codes. Im putting togather the history around the mystery. Im not interested in going out to get all sweaty digging holes. I wwould love to find the gold if it does actually exists. But I love the historical part of this. Jeffro I would love to hear some constructive critacism of what you see me claiming and pointing out with some event and documents.

HH

I see Beale Mystery Solved!!! Historically.... right there in your title. Surprised you missed it. Do I really need to post a reference to your own post?

Charter Member

Jun 2007
    1169 times
    This GOLD coin is what ppl are looking for, with the Beale Treasure; one of MANY. IF... Jean Lafitte is "involved" in this "mystery", NOW is the time to "reveal"; sounds like "WHAT" rather than a "WHERE"... DUNNO.

Charter Member

Jun 2007
    1169 times
    And SO! We WAIT!

us
    Dec 2011
    Central, Alabama
    AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
    103 times
    The Beale Treasure, all types of treasure hunting
    lol .. Why.

Charter Member

Jun 2007
    1169 times
    ROFL... WHY NOT?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsors