The Beale Ciphers Explained: Part One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
(SMILE) Jesse & Frank James were REBELS in the 4th Missouri Cavalry, guarding CSA supply trains at Evansville, MO. Lynchburg, Va.; Frank James & family from trial records "At Lynchburg, we (Frank & family) stayed at the ARLINGTON on 7th & Clark (!?!) Streets... from Lynchburg, Frank went to Danville, Richmond... "google" James & Younger Gang; Chapter 7: trial transcripts. Looking for written source of house the family was living in, and the "assumed name". NOW! There is a Frank James/W. T. "Buck" Wright connection, and they look the SAME! MORE on this later. W. T.''Buck" Wright was the "mystery man" of UPPER GOOSE CREEK VALLEY, who claimed he was in the Younger Gang, a REBEL from Tennessee, wore a Masonic ring, and had Scars all over his body (seen by a doctor for ailment); Frank James WAS a REBEL from Tennessee, WAS in the COLE-YOUNGER Gang, was a doctor. who COULD "doctor" himself in his younger days... AND! Was a FreeMason, and had a FULL set of Shakespeare books/wriitings with the codes of Francis Bacon in 'em. So was/did Newton Hazlewood... (HART PAPERS)! Hazlewood was a SGT in the REBEL army! (WINK)

Last edited:

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
If no LESS than thirty people knew about the treasure,asume they told someone also. Others that had roles, depositors,, deliverers, Location selectors, ect. You know. Alot of people knew. Lets assume, there plan they all work so hard on, time lapsed nothing happened, all backfired. What do you do. Send your best guys in, Bedford would be a hard place to search around without being detected. So you start having mystery men,gangs rebels,sentinels,, in the area. And are still there today. Right. The game had to continue, thats why we have Beale treasure today. Thanks JBWard. All secret agents initials are JB James Bond,J ason Born,ect. Lol.

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Thats kool kache, J.B. Was mine also, before I was adopted.

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
It was in accordance with these instructions that I visited you,made your acquaintance, was satisfied that you would suit us, and so reported. Wow.Legacies,perilous enterprise, military organization,with a captain,ensuring united action,bound themselves by a solemn obligation to OBEY. J.B.LOL ..&C..I c movie in near future...(wink)

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
The key, sealed in this place,where is this place, the BOX.. Wink...If you think you have it all figured out,ask yourself,does my key meet Key specifications. Think about It...Justintime

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
BACK! MORE on Frank James in HILL CITY (Lynchburg, Va.) LOTS of "historical" stuff, yet, my "fave" source is from the historical society & "mag"... LYNCH'S FERRY Fall/Winter,2000/2001, pg 29-32: THE OUTLAW FRANK JAMES HIDING IN THE HILL CITY by Douglas MacLeod, a RESPECTED local history researcher; "While drinking a cup of coffee, Warren (Frank was James Warren) may have glanced over the LYNCHBURG landscape from his vantage point on College Hill near the new reservoir (1882). He rented the house (Floyd Street, near 5th Street & the Arlington... apts, NOW) from Major C. V. Winfree, a well known
tobacco merchant, who was once a CAPTAIN in the 11th Virginia Infantry, and a commander of Lynchburg's Virginia HOME GUARD (CSA)." (p. 29) MORE, to come. (SMILE)

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
(Coffee & a Wink) YEP, franklin... I read somewhere that Jesse even KNEW the KGC HEAD of NC; you can "fill us in". MORE from LYNCH'S FERRY mag: Mrs. Warren (aka Mrs. Frank James) "told him (Warren/James) that Jesse James had been killed in St. Louis.... There was a onrush of emotion that only an older brother could feel for his now dead younger brother. Far be it for anyone to suspect, but this man known in Lynchburg as James Warren was in fact the notorious outlaw, FRANK JAMES." (p. 29) "Frank James remained in Lynchburg until early May, 1882 before returning to Missouri to negotiate a pardon through a middleman." (p. 30) Frank James DID end up in Jonesboro, NC (McAdoo House); then, Raleigh, NC. ... "we went to Lynchburg, which was a healthy place, and rented a house there.... until about the 10th of May, (1882)." (p.31) MORE later... (Coffee & Grin...)

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
(WINK) MORE! "Frank James, in later life the well-spoken family man, who neither chewed tobacco nor drank... quoted Shakespeare, and lived to a ripe old age..." (p. 32) "The day after Frank James' death on February 18, 1915, Lynchburg's Chief of Police John M. Seay told the LYNCHBURG NEWS that he had been acquainted with the outlaw when he was living in
Lynchburg." (p. 32) The writings of Shakespeare (books) supposedly really done by Francis Bacon (who was a ROSI-
CRUCIAN) may have the BACONIAN CIPHERS, which W. & E. Friedman (NSA) were ALSO "into"; SO! (SMILE)

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
(GRIN) YO MOMA! From the article, FRANK JAMES, SCHOLAR WITH A GUN by Phil Stewart... "Shakespeare had become his (Frank's) favorite works... During the war (Confederate War), Frank had been tabbed with the nickname... 'BUCK'." !!! (p. 3)
LOL!

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
(GIDDY with STARBUCK coffee...) W. T. "BUCK" Wright... meet Frank "BUCK" James! LOVE dose Francis Bacon Ciphers! (WINK) Coffee? (WINK)

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_scratch:.......:laughing7:.......I don't think so. I think I'll wait to see how Frank James and his Rebels coded the ciphers.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
LOL! They DIDN't... it was all a RUSE! Am interested, in the REST of YOUR "digs", since it goes back to the "Cloudy Mists of Time"... Thomas Jefferson, "A. Burr conspiracy", New Orleans, etc. It just may "tie in" with the CONFEDERATE WAR... via Pachal BUFORD, friend of Gen. Robert E. Lee; he DID "over-night" with Buford in 1869, BEFORE he (Lee) died. Hmmm...To be continued on the CONFEDERATE WAR "Thread"... "Scoop", go ahead with your BUFORD "connection";
THANKS!

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Tell me MORE... about the BUFORD "connection"; I can research it for you...

Last edited:

Dirty Genu

Apr 5, 2013
Central Virginia
Detector(s) used
GPX 4500 - AT Max - MXT All Pro - SOV GT - ACE 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
(GIDDY with STARBUCK coffee...) W. T. "BUCK" Wright... meet Frank "BUCK" James! LOVE dose Francis Bacon Ciphers! (WINK) Coffee? (WINK)

Rebel KGC
I found this tread from a search I did about Buck Wright and Frank James. I read all your post before this one in this thread. Below is why I did the search. I knew nothing about this subject until 11-21-14. I'm 61 and I have lived on the north side of Bedford County Virginia all my life and I know the mountains and the Montvale area / Goose Creek Valley fairly well.

On 11-21-14 while I was detecting an old home site a guy that I knew stopped by to see what I was doing. This guy is 80 and he told me about a man that was much older than him. The man told him that when they went to Montvale, Virginia to buy supplies by horse drawn sled they would pass by a cabin in the area of the upper Goose Creek Valley. The man that lived there had a Indian squaw and was very shy and unsociable and would never talk to anyone. He said he would hide behind a tree any time they came by and most of the time he wouldn't wave back when waved to. It was rumored that he was Frank James and he went by the name Buck Wright.
He went on to say that Buck Wright and his squaw disappeared suddenly and was never known of again.

Maybe there is something to the rumor.

DG

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Rebel KGC
I found this tread from a search I did about Buck Wright and Frank James. I read all your post before this one in this thread. Below is why I did the search. I knew nothing about this subject until 11-21-14. I'm 61 and I have lived on the north side of Bedford County Virginia all my life and I know the mountains and the Montvale area / Goose Creek Valley fairly well

On 11-21-14 while I was detecting an old home site a guy that I knew stopped by to see what I was doing. This guy is 80 and he told me about a man that was much older than him. The man told him that when they went to Montvale, Virginia to buy supplies by horse drawn sled they would pass by a cabin in the area of the upper Goose Creek Valley. The man that lived there had a Indian squaw and was very shy and unsociable and would never talk to anyone. He said he would hide behind a tree any time they came by and most of the time he wouldn't wave back when waved to. It was rumored that he was Frank James and he went by the name Buck Wright.
He went on to say that Buck Wright and his squaw disappeared suddenly and was never known of again.

Maybe there is something to the rumor.

DG

It is... He was known as the MYSTERY MAN of UPPER GOOSE CREEK VALLEY.

treasuretruth

Nov 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
(SMILE) Jesse & Frank James were REBELS in the 4th Missouri Cavalry, guarding CSA supply trains at Evansville, MO. Lynchburg, Va.; Frank James & family from trial records "At Lynchburg, we (Frank & family) stayed at the ARLINGTON on 7th & Clark (!?!) Streets... from Lynchburg, Frank went to Danville, Richmond... "google" James & Younger Gang; Chapter 7: trial transcripts. Looking for written source of house the family was living in, and the "assumed name". NOW! There is a Frank James/W. T. "Buck" Wright connection, and they look the SAME! MORE on this later. W. T.''Buck" Wright was the "mystery man" of UPPER GOOSE CREEK VALLEY, who claimed he was in the Younger Gang, a REBEL from Tennessee, wore a Masonic ring, and had Scars all over his body (seen by a doctor for ailment); Frank James WAS a REBEL from Tennessee, WAS in the COLE-YOUNGER Gang, was a doctor. who COULD "doctor" himself in his younger days... AND! Was a FreeMason, and had a FULL set of Shakespeare books/wriitings with the codes of Francis Bacon in 'em. So was/did Newton Hazlewood... (HART PAPERS)! Hazlewood was a SGT in the REBEL army! (WINK)

Hi Reb, Could you please tell more about the Bacon codes in the Shakespeare books? Thanks!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
For an unsociable individual Buck Wright sure had a lot of Confederate Military Brass at his funeral. General Thomas Mumford his commanding officer for one. Also he was given military rites at a funeral in Charlottesville, Virginia. Then there was the Wright Family that got extremely rich during the 1930's and went to Mexico----jet setting all over the world---breakfast in Mexico and Supper in New York. They also gave large sums of money to the old folks home in Bedford, Virginia. Maybe the treasure was dug up and just maybe it was dug up where my deciphered codes said as we found wine bottles buried in a deep depression three feet deep and twelve feet wide dated in the 1930's.. Also two coins were found a couple years later---one a Spanish Pillar Dollar and a coin about the size of dime from France. I have photos of the coins somewhere. Also Peter Viemeister made pencil tracing of the Spanish Pillar Dollar. Both coins were dated before 1817.

There were two other mystery men in the area, Bear Tolley and Toler Ranson.

YEP! Wanna see a "pic" of "Buck" Wright...? I have seen TWO! "Pic" # 1 is on page 19 of BUILDING THE BLUE RIDGE (Images of America "series"); he is identified as a MOUNTAIN MAN... YET! There "Buck" is... on his donkey, his dog (Tippy), going down to Fincastle, Va. with his umbrella (folded), and a bag full of nuts (I think) for the mill, there. The OLD Fincastle Turnpike is the route, he used from his cabin; the OLD road is now a "Fire Service" Road on the BRP (Spec Mine Road, I think). You CAN walk/hike the road... MAYBE, even ride a horse, down there; near SEVERAL Ore Mines & OLD buildings, close to Appalachian Trail. ONE "Fed" told me that ALL 3 mines are "open" & NOT recommended for exploration... BUT! I read SOMEWHERE, that one mine was closed/boarded up! "Pic" # 2 was "Buck" on his donkey, in front of a "warehouse", with his Umbrella UP (OPENED)! Sun may have been out... OR! It was a "Code" that what he was "guarding" (Sentinel for CSA) was STILL COVERED/PROTECTED... GOTTA check Blue Ridge Parkway Archives.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
For an unsociable individual Buck Wright sure had a lot of Confederate Military Brass at his funeral. General Thomas Mumford his commanding officer for one. Also he was given military rites at a funeral in Charlottesville, Virginia. Then there was the Wright Family that got extremely rich during the 1930's and went to Mexico----jet setting all over the world---breakfast in Mexico and Supper in New York. They also gave large sums of money to the old folks home in Bedford, Virginia. Maybe the treasure was dug up and just maybe it was dug up where my deciphered codes said as we found wine bottles buried in a deep depression three feet deep and twelve feet wide dated in the 1930's.. Also two coins were found a couple years later---one a Spanish Pillar Dollar and a coin about the size of dime from France. I have photos of the coins somewhere. Also Peter Viemeister made pencil tracing of the Spanish Pillar Dollar. Both coins were dated before 1817.

There were two other mystery men in the area, Bear Tolley and Toler Ranson.

"Bear" is buried in Buena Vista, Va.; NOT sure of Toler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread