Treasure of the 7th Seal... NOT the Beale Treasure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you a favor. Downloaded image and sent it to a very close friend in a professional photo imagining and processing lab. Asked him to enhance the image and search or any numbers or letters. Probably hear from him in a week or so, maybe sooner. I use him quite often to enhance documents and such. He is very good. :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
About TJ... I think he was an ENLIGHTENED BEING; NOT a member of the Illuminati Order. I HAVE researched TJ in Ch'ville, Va. (when I lived there... Alderman Library at UVA); spent time at Monticello; NOW, Poplar Forest. Rosicrucian "influence" EVERYWHERE! TJ's Academical Village (ORIGINAL UVA)) is AWESOME! E.A. Poe's room was # 13 at the "Village"... I could DIG IT!

Last edited:

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
About TJ... I think he was an ENLIGHTENED BEING; NOT a member of the Illuminati Order. I HAVE researched TJ in Ch'ville, Va. (when I lived there... Alderman Library at UVA); spent time at Monticello; NOW, Poplar Forest. Rosicrucian "influence" EVERYWHERE! TJ's Academical Village (ORIGINAL UVA)) is AWESOME! E.A. Poe's room was # 13 at the "Village"... I could DIG IT!
Was Jefferson, and The Professor, buddies. What whould a backwards 13, mean. Got some lights, on the way. I'll work on bringing out the writing. There is Three, different types of writing on the DOI-Key, black ink, red ink, then white. Some are over layed in certain areas. There is a cross with a whole paragraph around it, in Red. Justintime

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I won't guarantee that he'll be able to bring anything out, but he's pretty good. Works a lot with law enforcement as well. Time will tell? :dontknow:

Just got a reply back from from Mike on the photo image;

"I think I saw a naked lady but no numbers or letters. lol" Given his ability and experience this answer is good enough for me.

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Lol, how convenient. Another Scoop says So. I knew you was going to make up,something. Good try. What is your buddy ninety, lol, don't have one. Thanks

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol, how convenient. Another Scoop says So. I knew you was going to make up,something. Good try. What is your buddy ninety, lol, don't have one. Thanks

No, but if that was your feeling, then you simply knew you couldn't fool the digital age. :icon_thumright: If something had been there I would have presented it. I would have everything to gain if something had been there.

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
:3coins: 20121031_224510-1.jpg Pic of back, while held up to a light. upside down. :headbang:Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
And, We shall C,, Lol.&c

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Not good with such pics but looks like former 13 is now part of (not to excite certain party) a poor image of the word rebel.

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
This is A picture of the DoI-Key, held up to a light upside down,simulating candle light, with multiple, different type light, Filters,ect.. If you can see,any, letters, or numbers,that are right side up,are not really visible. I have seen,much,Clearly lately, the DOI-Key is covered, in,numbers,letters,words,maps, we,shall ,C.. Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
20121218_201427-1-2.jpg seven in the middle.,,lol.Justintime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread