Treasure of the 7th Seal... NOT the Beale Treasure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Lol. Its real.

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
That's a good one Justintime. But I think more important than the seven in the middle is the date at the bottom 3/19/22
Also what is is meant by "8 poles DAKA

Thanks Frank, 8 poles DAKA?

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
HEMP! GW was smoking a HEMP stogie... his wife was ALWAYS complaining about the smell, and that GW would lose ALL his teeth! Now, we KNOW why he had WOODEN TEETH!

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks Frank, 20121128_160219.jpg does the seven on this rock, look like the seven shown. I was unaware of thumbs, don't know though,guess people are sensitive, don't like what they hear,lol,probably could guess,lol. Don't matter. Clockwise one click,on pic. Thanks Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Could be a seven? The rocks rounded like they are could indicate a cavern below. Have you did any inground radar scans?
No, can't afford stuff like,that. I shouldn't have to. I see were it is, got to find how to get in. Six foot is a long way, got to be Just right,just right. Still learning, its a process that I've made progress on, and many, new developments, its a learn as you go method, the only way they could share the beauty as a whole. Thanks Justintime

kgunn

Jan 1, 2012
Missouri
Detector(s) used
XP Dues
Safari
AT Pro
CoinMaster
White Gold
Minelab X-TERRA 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
im curious Justintime, so u have the actual DOI or is it a copy? N is this the same 1 that u found in the wooden box that u posted several months back which was found at a flea market?

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I can't afford that type of equipment either Justintime. You can use a compass to tell you if there are any large iron deposits. Go on Google Earth find the compass reading for your rocks locations then simply go SE or SW to see if the compass has the same reading if not a large amount of metal will make the compass deviate. I wish I could the time to get up that way I may be able to help you in some way. Weather gets better and I have some free time I will come up your way. Good luck in the mean time and be very careful. Don't go in the same way use different routes so you won't leave a trail.

Thanks Frank,I'll try it out. Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
im curious Justintime, so u have the actual DOI or is it a copy? N is this the same 1 that u found in the wooden box that u posted several months back which was found at a flea market?

The DOI is real, Printed before Aug.2,1776. Dunlap Broadside, fair copy, not a copy,type set pressed on to rag laid paper.

kgunn

Jan 1, 2012
Missouri
Detector(s) used
XP Dues
Safari
AT Pro
CoinMaster
White Gold
Minelab X-TERRA 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thats awesome man, truely, but is it the 1 u found at the flea market in the wooden box ?

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
thats awesome man, truely, but is it the 1 u found at the flea market in the wooden box ?

The box was iron, I was there, The article where your getting wooden box, the dates are incorrect also, they tried to take bits of info and a pic,and tried to use it for political gain. He thought it would be a good way to win,the election. That also sparked a law suit amongst siblings, after the death of my friends dad. I,have the testimonies of people that was there,including my friends dad. I rather keep names off here, but I know how people like to jump at the chance. Thanks Justintime

kgunn

Jan 1, 2012
Missouri
Detector(s) used
XP Dues
Safari
AT Pro
CoinMaster
White Gold
Minelab X-TERRA 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thats rite, my bad...

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
No problem, thanks,

treasuretruth

Nov 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi. I am looking for a good photo imaging lab to enhance some images. Can you please give me their number or email? Thanks! These posts are great! Thanks!

treasuretruth

Nov 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are welcome. I can not see the letter "s" in the middle of the Photo. I do see the number "2" with another "2" going up higher off the Photo and the first "2" has the "18" in front of that. I hope this helps. Looks to me like you may have the "Beale Treasure Map."

Haven't figured out this forum yet, I should have added the quote so bigscoop could know I was replying to him! Thanks!

treasuretruth

Nov 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you a favor. Downloaded image and sent it to a very close friend in a professional photo imagining and processing lab. Asked him to enhance the image and search or any numbers or letters. Probably hear from him in a week or so, maybe sooner. I use him quite often to enhance documents and such. He is very good. :icon_thumright:

rather, replying to this post. Sorry, it's late!

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
The 7th seal Blood moon is around the corner..If history repeats it's self, then History is prophecy, lol.Justsayn. Justintime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread