Treasure of the 7th Seal... NOT the Beale Treasure

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He was an "author"........a "philosopher"........and "a man of science"......presenting a great deal of "his own thoughts, beliefs, and ideas" on paper. Throughout his life he held a few distinguishing titles and positions, but he was always an "author" and a "philosopher" first. Bacon "dreamed" of manufacturing a utopian world, but this was just his personal, "fantasy world". It wasn't real.

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Its real look around, the new world,was a fit instrument for his dreams, inspired people to forfill It.. And is still unfolding.

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
The Queen, called him little Solomon.

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
"SIGHS"... OK, I will "play THIS game"; has NOTHING to do with the BEALE CIPHERS/TREASURE, tho. Sir Francis was a ROSICRUCIAN; when Thomas Jefferson served in France... HE was influenced by FRENCH ROSICRUCIANS. THAT is the "connecting link". I see it at Poplar Forest... I see it at Monticello... I see it at the University of Virginia; architecture in various TJ designed buildings in Central Virginia (MOSTLY court houses). Parallel lines, circles, etc. ALL "French inspired"; Rotunda at UVA... shape of Poplar Forest "from the air"... HA! STILL not the Beale Treasure, nor Ciphers (NUMBERS). 8-)

Last edited:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its real look around, the new world,was a fit instrument for his dreams, inspired people to forfill It.. And is still unfolding.

Respectfully, that's just a personal perception, or a philosophy that's based on one's personal ideas and/or beliefs.

Franklin,
In certain religious circles, Hitler was often claimed to be the antichrist. During the war many rumors abounded that he was suspected of wearing the mark of 666. There are even some claims that Hitler himself approved the use of these rumors as a means instilling fear within those churches. Other claims suggest the church used this propaganda to further strengthen its followers and position during the war. Idealist will always attract such labels and claims, always have and always will. The same would also be true of Bacon, someone whose ideals are radically different and spark controversy. Just saying, most everything suspicious about Bacon has been given rise through the uncertainty and/or strategies of men who either supported him or opposed...i.e., it is all theory and speculation, and possibly even strategies, with "zero" documentation to any of it.

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
There is a good possibility, it has alot to do with the treasure. It want be Beales treasure forever. I'm gona call that on out, we'll see

Ctrustme

Tenderfoot
Aug 9, 2012
This is all very interesting. I'm enjoying the banter. I joined because I inherited this nice point from my grandmother. She found it in Maryland in 1918.

Attachments

• image-772163686.jpg
    image-772163686.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 202

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
This is all very interesting. I'm enjoying the banter. I joined because I inherited this nice point from my grandmother. She found it in Maryland in 1918.

Kirk,or lost lake point

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Welcome. And get use to the banter when it comes to, "treasure legends". Without all the banter the legend would die, and who wants that! :laughing7:

Ctrustme

Tenderfoot
Aug 9, 2012
I had someone from the Smithsonian take a look and they named it a lost lake point. A gorgeous and really old one at that. Haha, thanks for the update. Anyway, it's my first cool artifact. Hope you're all enjoying the long weekend.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ctrustme,
And don't let all the bantering fool you. Once a month we all get together at the tiki bar to enjoy a group hug. :icon_thumright:

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I had someone from the Smithsonian take a look and they named it a lost lake point. A gorgeous and really old one at that. Haha, thanks for the update. Anyway, it's my first cool artifact. Hope you're all enjoying the long weekend.

Nice point,archaic era, lost lake points are one of my favorites. 250$a inch, or more.

K

Kentucky Kache

Isn't ironic, a vault in Williamsburg, Va with a treasure story. A vault in Bedford County with a treasure story. Both could be the same treasure story?

Just a few posts ago you were convinced the Beale treasure was Confederate.

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
What was the 4 digit number from Beale numbers,has some Solomon pillars meaning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions